Chapter 23

Four years ago

Her palms were sweaty and she was scared, but she couldn't say anything to anyone, not even her parents, they'd think she was lying or trying to seek attention from them so she kept quiet.

He was here again, the monster in disguise her parents payed to come tutor her at home, she didn't really get why they couldn't just let her go to school.

Why can't she be out there like her sister, she was 18 and barely knew anything about the outside world and how it worked.

They always left her with him every time he came around, they trusted him that much but what they didn't know was that he had an ulterior motive with her

He wanted her innocence, he wanted to taint her and ruin her.
She'd been trying to hold on for long, but her strength was wearing out, how long would she continue to stall for until he got what he wanted?

He always watched her like a predator watching it's prey, he fed on her fears and innocence.

Her parents were excited, their daughter was finally coming home today, they didn't tell her because they wanted to surprise her with it.

Cara was happy, she'd finally see her sister today, after so many years of being away from her, she rang the doorbell and it opened instantly, both her parents stood there all smiles at her.

"Oh God my baby" her mother whispered before both her parents sandwiched her in between them in a bone crushing hug.

Although she'd been trained to be one of the best in the world, around her family she easily let her guard down.

She chuckled as she hugged them back, it had been years, she'd missed them too but she hadn't seen her sister yet.

So she let go of them and was looking around the room for her but her mom beat her to it

"She's upstairs sweetie" she said with a smile "I'll go fetch her" but Cara stopped her and said she'd go meet her herself.

She headed upstairs to the old room they both shared before she left, nothing had really changed in their house.

She got to the door of the room and without Knocking she opened the door and walked in but what she saw wasn't at all a friendly sight.

A grown ass man had his hands on her sister's thigh and his other hand was groping her breast, he withdrew his hands quickly and acted as if it hadn't happen or she hadn't seen it.

Upon seeing her sister, Cora gasped out before jumping up from the bed and running to give her sister a hug.

Not only because she missed her but because she'd just saved her from getting molested by her tutor.

He'd been trying to do that for a while but she'd successfully evaded him but today it felt like he would have done it, if not for Cara.

"I missed you so much" her muffled voice sounded and Cara just chuckled

"I missed you too Sis" she said, her weary eyes were still on the character on her sister's bed, what was someone like this doing in her sister's room and touching her like that?

The man was shocked on seeing Cara, he never knew they had two daughters, this one even looked more beautiful than the other, he thought to himself.

Oh how much he'd love to have this one writhing in his bed soon, he was looking at her lustfully with no shame.

He cleared his throat, earning the attention of Cora
"I guess today's lesson won't hold, I'll be here tomorrow" he said getting up and gathering up his things before walking past them and towards the door "I'll see you tomorrow Cora" he muttered before walking out.