Chapter 57

Cora

I don't know what Dimitri was thinking when he kissed me, but it worked
It helped, he was right, I don't have to be Cara to know where Ivan is.

I have just as much right around the house as she does, I've just been really scared to use it.

The car stops close to the mansion and I feel Dimitri's eyes on me, I can still feel his lips on mine, kissing someone like Dimitri is not something I can forget easily.

"Do you want me to wait for you"? He rasps out and I just shake my head

"No, I'll be fine, I'll call you later or tomorrow" I whisper out before opening the car and going out

I wanted to ask why he kissed me but I don't know if I wanna know the answer to that, not now.
I can't deny the connection or should I say attraction I have with Dimitri.
It's not hidden and I think he knows it too.

But it's not something I should dwell on or think about.
I shouldn't even be thinking about him, not like that

I breathe out as I enter the gate, I walk straight into the house, lying on the couch, I see two guys, I think I recognize them but I don't really know their names.

I walk to them and they both look at me while their chattering dies down as I stand in front of them.

"Where's my sister"? I ask, my voice coming out firm, I can do this.

They both look at each other before realizing it's not their Donna, I'm not Cara

"She went out not too long ago" one of them answers making me nod, I now realize where I'd seen him before, he's one of the guys in the office with Enzo the day Ivan was moved from here.

He should know something

"The prisoner, do you know where he is"? I ask and they both look at each other before looking back at me, neither of then answering my question.

"I'm asking nicely, trust me you don't want me to ask not so nicely" I mutter out with my face emotionless, I can do this, I keep chanting in my head.

"We're not supposed to tell you" one of them manages to say avoiding my eyes, he's either intimidated or nervous

"Well then you're going to show me" I say before pulling out the gun Dimitri gave me, I'm very careful not to drop it, I don't even know what I'm doing, but I know not to touch anything asides holding it "else I'm going to shoot you first" I say pointing the gun at the first guy "and then I'm gonna shoot you next" I face the other guy.

Both of them look at each other, I know they're not scared of me, but I'm pretty sure they can't do anything to me, and I also know that none of them know that I don't know how to use this thing or any weapon for that matter.

"I don't have enough patience so I advise you to decide on time" I say clicking my tongue, still looking at them

They both sigh out before one stands up and leads the way
"Follow me" he muttered

It takes me a moment before I realize it actually worked, they're taking me to see Ivan, holy shit, it worked.

I put the gun away before following him, he takes the turn to the back and I follow, I have never been to this part of the house.

I didn't even know Enzo's house has this much open field on the back, enough land.
We walk for a while before I spot a small cabin, just farther up the fields.