Hogsmeade Weekend

It was finally the day of the open mic and Freya was extremely nervous. The open mic started at 5 and Freya was told she would be performing at around 5:50.

They had decided they would leave to go to hogsmeade after lunch so they had all morning to get ready which they definitely needed. "I have nothing to wear! I can't go looking like a silly little girl, they'll laugh" Freya called from her closet. Black and yellow clothing articles scattered the floor near her bed with seven different hears of heals tacking over her bed.

"Why don't you just wear this dress, it cute" Katelyn asked as she picked up a small orangey yellow dress. Freya seemed to own only yellow and black clothes. Talk about house pride.

"No one will take me serious in that" Freya said as she found another pair of black heals. "When will Pandora get hear" Katelyn muttered under her breath while putting the dress back on the ground.

As if on cue Pandora walked in and sat down Katelyns bed. "Pandora your finaly here, should I wear a dress or a shirt?" Freya asked while holding several tops in one hand and a thew dresses in the other.

"A top would probably do you better" Pandora said as she started to fold a few of the clothes back into a neat pile.

"Should I cover my legs or wear something short?"

"Just let her plan the outfit already" Katelyn snapped as she collapsed beside her bed. "Actually ya, Pandora just figure it out please." Pandora really liked designing clothes. From pajamas to full on ball gowns, she loved all of it. She had the best fashion taste out of all of them and often helped them plan outfits.

She grabbed a leather skirt of the floor and cleaned a place on the bed for it to go. She walked towards a closet before pulling out a yellow shirt and then taking a black tube top off of Freya. She put both shirts beside the skirt and then decided the tube top was better and put the yellow top away. She picked up a button up shirt for under their uniforms that was definitely to big for the small girl and turned it yellow before sending the girl away to go change.

"Panda you are a bloody genius. I look gorgeous" Freya said as she stepped out of the bathroom in her new outfit.

Pandora handed her some heels and a necklace and then they got ready to sneak her out of Hogwarts

The boys where at the bottom of the stairs talking when the girls got there. Daniel had his electric guitar on his back and they had shrunk the drums earlier to put in Katelyns bag. "Ready to go" Freya asked the group and everyone mumbled a yes as they left.

They walked out onto the courtyard and stopped just out of the reach of the whopping willow. "Your telling me that under this tree is a passageway to the shrieking shack" Louis asked and Freya nodded as she picked up a stick and pushed the knot on the willows trunk. The group quickly ran into the little whole at the bottom of the trunk making sure no one followed them. "Lumos" they all muttered as they started to walk through the passage way in silence.