Goodbye

Freyas POV

The rest of the school year went by pretty well...

When I gave Remus back his robe everyone was giving me weird or confused looks. "You lost or something" James asked when he realized she was heading their way.

"I um, I just came to return this" I told them as I reached forward, Remus cloak folded nicely in my hands.

"Thanks Freya" he told her as he took the cloak off of her and placed it into his bag. "I'll be on my way now" she said quickly before walking away.

"Why the hell did she have your cloak" I heard Sirius ask sounding extremely annoyed "shut up Sirius. If you grow up a little and stop judging her you'll realize she's actually really nice" Remus told him while he started to eat again. A small smile brushed my face when I heard him defending me.

Remember Freya, your not friends

Yet.

《♥︎》

The rest of the school year went by pretty well...

We started a study group that was supposed to help us become friends with Pandoras other friend group.

"Hello, I'm Freya Ross" I introduced myself to the group of Slytherins in front of me as we sat down opposite them.

Even Rosier, Regulus Black, and Barty Crouch jr.

"Panda, love" regulus spoke up first "when we said we would protect you from your parents if you wanted to make some good friends we didn't mean for you to make friends with all of the mudbloods"

He sounded so kind and caring as he muttered such a cold word.

"And we never agreed to meet them" Barty added. Evan looked at them with pleading eyes. He cares about his sister, everyone new it. She was so innocent and fragile. He did everything he could to keep her that way, even if it meant risking his reputation.

"Even rosier, Doras favourite brother, nice to meet you" "your my only brother silly" Pandora laughed as she sat down beside me.

Everyone introduced themselves and the group began to study with only a few minimal setbacks.

《♥︎》

The rest of the school year went by pretty well...

I finished the year being in the top three in all my classes and being the best student in astronomy and charms.

"Good job, Freya" Lupin whispered from behind me. I glanced at professor Flitwick quickly to make sure he wasn't watching before turning around to face the boy.

My eyes flickered down to his end of year charms test. 92%. I got a 94%. "Thanks Lupin, maybe next year you can try a little harder" I flashed him a smile before turning back around, my smile taking a second to disappear when I heard him chuckle quietly behind me.

《♥︎》

"Why are we doing this?" Barty asked as we followed a dimly lit path through the forbidden forest.

"We are camping out here for tonight" Kate told the group of Slytherins as Louis helped her climb over a fallen tree.

The group had actually hit it off pretty well. They where very precious about where they met up and when because of the fact of who they where. That's why today they had met behind Hagrids hut.

"Let me help you there, Frey." Even said, raising his hands in the same way Louis did with a playful smirk. The two of them had enjoyed mimicking Katelyn and Louis. It was obvious the two where falling in love and just hadn't noticed it.

"Why thank you Evan" I replied, taking his hand in mine while his other hand supported me at my waist.

"Why are we going camping?" Regulus asked, glancing at Daniel who walked beside him. "It's a tradition my family did when I still went to muggle school. My parents would take me camping for a week to celebrate my birthday" Dani told him.

"Little Dani was sad because he wouldn't be going camping in our first year so over the weekend we decided to surprise him with this. It's just became a tradition at this point" Louis told the group.

"I thought your family was pureblood, why where you at muggle school?" Barty asked. "Well it's not a hidden fact my family are blood trades is it? We are a long line of Hufflepuffs, we associate with muggles and muggleborns so it only made sense for my parents to want to know about the education system" Dani told the group.

"Where you any good" Katelyn asked "oh Merlin no. Failed every class"

《♥︎》

"I'm gonna go get something from the trolley, anyone want anything?" I asked

Katelyn wants liquorice wands, Dani and Louis wanted a box of Bert's every flavour beans to share and Pandora said she was good. They handed me there money as I grabbed my own and then I set of on my such.

I found the trolley down by where most of the Gryffindors were "hello dearie, what would you like?" The lady greeted me with a big smile.

"Two liquorice wands, one box or Bert beans, and five chocolate frogs please miss" I told her. She handed me the the liquorice wands and the beans and took the money for them out of my hand before saying "give me a minute dearie, I made sure to save some frogs for you. Watch my cart" and then she disappeared to the back of the train.

"Oh um, hello Ross" James said as he closed the door to the compartment he just stepped out of. I gave him a nod of acknowledgement before looking down at my hands as I fiddled with them.

"Where is the trolley lady?" James asked after a few minutes after an uncomfortable silence had settled in.

"She went to get something she said" I told him while still refusing to make eye contact.

A few minutes later she came back with five chocolate frogs in her hands "hope your summer is better then your last" my heart skipped a beat wondering if she knew or not. I went to hand over my money before James interrupted

"I'll pay for it. Enjoy your summer Ross" before handing the money over to the trolley lady. I nodded in thanks and left to go back to my friends.

This isn't the end of the story just the end of third year.