10

JHARNA POV

"RAHULLL" I screamed on top of my lungs early in the morning. I have been trying to wake him up since 2 hours but he's still stuck on "5 minutes, demon". Demon? Seriously?

"What happened? Huh? What? What?" He woke up in a panic struck face. "Finally, idiot. What time did you sleep yesterday, huh? It's 9 o'clock." I asked him with annoyance clearly in my voice. "What time..? Huh. Let me think. I don't know, Jaan" he replied grinning like a golden retriever. "Idiot" I mumbled under my breath and smacked his head. "Come here, please." He said while extending his hands forward and pulling me by my waist.

"Leave me" I started whining because his grip was very tight. "Nope" he looked up at me with a smiley face. "Fine...go freshen up, idiot. We have to go to the office." "Hmm okay but did bhabhi come back home?" He asked me making my mood go down. "Nahi, she's not home yet." He let out a loud sigh listening to my reply. "Okay...I'll go take a shower." I nodded my head and he left to the washroom.

It's been a whole week since bhabhi left and I couldn't help but wonder why. I called her several times and whenever I ask her to come back, all she says is "Time lagega, Jharna. I'll be back. I don't know if I'll be back as your bhabhi or not but I'll always be there for you." That whole day I was on a call with her and kept crying thinking of her situation. She's going through so much and still Prem bhai is not doing anything.

I let out a loud sigh and went out of our room only to see a crying Leher bhabhi. I ran towards her and tried my best to comfort her but nothing was helping. She swung her arms around my shoulder and continued crying her heart out which broke my heart. "Bhabhi, please don't cry like this." I said while tears were threatening to fall down from my eyes. I didn't ask her the reason because I know what it is and I didn't want to make her more uncomfortable. "It'll all be okay, bhabhi. Have trust in the universe."

After some time her sobs were not heard making me calm down a bit. I slowly rubbed her back and pulled away from her grip. "Are you okay now?" I asked her while wiping her tear stained face. She nodded her head, not looking into my eyes. "Thanks, Jharna. I'm sorry for keeping you in this position." She said with an apologetic tone. "Ayee bhabhi! Aren't you my sister? If sisters don't help each other who will?" I said in a sarcastic strict tone making her chuckle. Thank god she's okay now.

"Okay now I have to leave for office. Will you be okay alone? With Abhi bhai?" His mention made her go a little wide. Shit! She doesn't know that Abhi bhai is working from for 1 week? "What do you mean with Abhi?" I'm fucked up now. "Well...the thing is that..." I hesitated to give her the answer. "Spit. It. Out." She said in a strict tone making me give up in a second. "The thing is that Abhi bhai's room in the office is under renovation so he has to work from home for at least a week. It could take ten days too." I spit it out without a break and closed my eyes scared for her reaction. "Wow...okay." That's all she said and left after patting my head.

"Guess my day is going to be bad today." I said while leaving for office with Rahul.

                                   LEHER POV

My day started out with the worst argument me and Abhi ever had. I had woken up with a bad headache which made me accidentally spill a glass of water on Abhi's important files which made him burst out like all the time. "Leher can you not behave properly for once?" "Abhi, please. I'm sorry. I'll clean it. I'm having a really bad headache and I can't handle myself right now. Sorry." I tried explaining to him but he was not ready to hear anything.

"Oh yeah sure. An excuse for doing something wrong. Wow. Own up to your mistakes, Leher Mukherjee. Why are you escaping from them? Huh? Like you always escape from problems in your life?" Wow. How could he just spit out those words like that? I could suddenly see a pang of guilt hit him. "Leher I-  "Don't even try." I showed him my palm while saying those words and left the room immediately. "Leher, please." I could hear him call for me but I couldn't care less.