24

"Rahul!" Jharna screamed at him after many failed attempts at waking him up.

"Arey yaar. I don't get to sleep beside my wife, at least let me sleep for some time in her room," he whined and pulled her closer and dug his head deeper into her neck.

"Aren't you getting too comfortable?" She teased him while caressing his hair.

"Agar patni ke saath nahi tho kiske saath comfortable rahu?" He questioned her back earning a smack on his head.

After cuddling for a while, Meera entered the room and smirked because of the scene in front of her.

"Kya hein ye?" Meera teased them making them immediately open their eyes and stand on their feet.

"Vo..bhabhi...vo kya hein ki- ye sab Rahul ki galti hein," Jharna covered her face because she couldn't face the embarrassment.

"Bhabhi hooo, kitni jhooti hein ye. Sach batao Jharna that you can't stay away from me." Rahul gave an excuse to not expose himself in front of his sister-in-law.

"Liar. Rahul har vakth chipakna chahtha hein mere se. Mujhe koyi shaunk nahi hein." Jharna was fuming because of his lie.

"Rahul, you lied. I know what type of person my Jharna is." Meera went and hugged Jharna to protect her from him.

"Bhabhi, not fair." Rahul sulked at his bhabhi's behaviour and left the room while glaring at Jharna.

Meera and Jharna laughed at his antics and went to the kitchen.

~~~~~

"Rahul," Jharna poked his bicep while he was immersed in his laptop because of some work.

"Suno," Rahul nodded his head after her hundredth try.

"Take me to the market, we need some groceries."

"Abhee?" Rahul asked while typing something on the laptop.

"Haa, abhee isi waqt," Jharna said sternly as she knew he would not take her if she didn't act serious.

"Okay, let's go." He got up from the chair and started walking to his car.

"Good boy," she whispered to herself and smiled at her convincing skills.

She ran to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where do we exactly have to go?" Rahul asked her while starting the car.

"It's your village, you should tell me," she frowned.

"Right," he sighed and took her to a market nearby. 

"Are Leher bhabhi and Abhi bhai talking?" Rahul asked her unaware of their condition.

"Hmm, they are somewhat talking. But bhabhi was really hurt so bhai has a lot of convincing to do."

Rahul nodded as an understanding and stopped the car in front of a huge farmer's market.

Jharna looked outside the window and saw hundreds of stalls and a lot of people buying from them. 

"Getting crushed in this crowd would be real fun," Rahul whispered out those words while looking at the huge crowd.

Jharna smacked his hand and took him out with her while Rahul was least interested in sandwiching between so many people.

"First, we need cabbage," she murmured and looked for a stall that had fresh cabbage.

"There it is!" She exclaimed as she found the stall and dragged her husband with her.