23

Would be great if you guys could comment and vote for all the chapters as it encourages me to update faster! Feel free to voice your opinions and thoughts as constructive criticism is appreciated here:) Happy reading!
Thank youuu<3
🥹🫶🏼
.
.
.
.

"And this is the yard," grandpa showed everyone around their huge farm house in their village.

The whole family had arrived in Chandrapur in the evening with everyone tired because of the travelling.

"Baccho, you all have to share rooms as there are only 5 rooms in the house. I'm staying in one room, your parents in another and my friend in another," with this Dadaji left for his room.

Only two rooms were available making Rahul and Prem frown. Abhi looked confused as to why they were being like this.

"Leher and I don't have a problem with staying in a separate from y'all. Prem bhai and Rahul along with Meera bhabhi and Jharna can share a room," he said like it was the most convenient option.

"Accha, you and Leher bhabhi get privacy while the four of us suffer like this?" Rahul glared at his older brother making Abhi smile sarcastically after getting caught red handed.

"Fine, the ladies will share a room and we will stay together. Is that fine with all?" Prem solved the problem as soon as possible as he didn't want to deal with Rahul's PDA.

"Okay bhai. I'll just help Ramu get our luggage," Abhi left the lawn area to complete his task.

"And I'll check on the state of the rooms," Rahul chuckled and left while dragging Jharna with him.

"And if you excuse me, Leher. I'll take my wife on a little tour with me," Prem took Leher's approval while she laughed at his antics and pushed them out of the yard.

"Guess it's just me," Leher let out a sigh and started exploring the yard.

She ran to the end of the yard filled with different kinds of flowers that their dadi liked.

The pink and red mixed clouds that were spread across the blue sky during the sunset.

Leher quickly took out her phone to click a picture of the sky because of her obsession with different colours of the sky.

"Beautiful," Leher softly whispered with amusement filled eyes.

She lowered her eyes and continued walking in the lawn, exploring it.

She saw a wall with scribbles on it making her curious.

She walked towards it wondering what it could be and there she saw, it was the younger versions of her husband and brother-in-law's 'art work'.

She chuckled seeing how adorable they scribbled all over the wall. She slowly read all the writings on the wall with a huge smile was spread on her face.

'Baba loves me the most
-Abhinav'

'No he luws me
-Lahul'

"Still the same," she chuckled and continued reading.

'Star is me
-Prem Mukh'

'It's Prem Mukherjee. I didn't know how to spell it at that age. Hahaha'

Leher bursted our laughing at the sentence and fished out her phone to click and picture of that and tease her bhai later.

There were some random doodles here and there and stars with stick figures too but something in the corner of the wall caught Leher's attention.

The Mukherjee FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara