Proof!

Hello readers! Hope you all have enjoyed my work and I appreciate the comments and the votes. I would love to read more comments and suggestions to inspire you to write more!! Thanks again and hope you enjoy this new chapter!!

 I would love to read more comments and suggestions to inspire you to write more!! Thanks again and hope you enjoy this new chapter!!

Arjun

In the room

The girls were equally disturbed as they watched this ethereal tall man walk around their room with intense scrutiny.

"Ya to yeh pagal hai...yah hume pagal bana rha he!" Archana casually declares with a sigh as she watches Arjun stalling around the room, carefully studying the lights, fans, tv, remotes; every damn thing with great curiosity. As if he was born just now with a grown-up mind.

Sakshi nods in agreement. She mentally keeps praying to the gods to take this man away from their lives. The broken bottle held in her hand as she thought how strong this man was that he could casually break open a tough glass bottle.

"mujhe to neend a rahi he hai!" Preeti yawns. He is human, so she is not scared anymore. Her beauty sleep is something more important than a random handsome man who just decided to prank them.

"An ancient man is walking in our lives, or tujhe neend ki padi hei!" Sakshi grits her teeth as she threatens Preeti.

"yar tum dono ne Ouija board khelni thi! Mujhe punish mat karo! Maine mana kiya tha!"

"Dude, he is not an ancient man! This is impossible! He is a freaking imposter!" Archana huffs.

"but, he is quite convincing to not trust! Look at him! I mean, uski dress.... uski language to dekh!"

Sakshi points, "It shudh hindi!"

"What nonsense, 5000 saal beet chukka hai woh character firse kaise 21st century me asakta hai?! Just explain it to me?" Archana asks crossing her arms over her chest as she scowls at Sakshi.

Sakshi sighs, it is pointless to answer something that you cannot comprehend.

Preeti thinks for a minute, before running to her bookshelf. The girls watch her as she fiddles out an old book of Mahabharat.

Arjun meanwhile was leaning over the balcony, awestruck to see the lights and cities. The cars and buses parked outside the college campus seem to appeal to him beyond imagination.

He could not believe what he was watching. Street lights, cars; he has to be dreaming right now. His face lit up excitingly as his eyes watched a huge truck pass through the highway. The highway road itself astonishes him so much. He thinks Yeh kis prakar ka rath hai jis me itne saare pahiye hai parantu ek bhi ashu nehi?

He then thought. Yeh, unchi marg or raste kin devtao ne racha hoga?

He turns his head and watches the three girls fuss something over a book. He wonders Yeh to mujhe koi swapan sa anubhuti ho rahi hai. Nishchit yeh kanyayo ne koi maya kiya hai tabhi yeh sab ho rha hai!