A twisted fate

Hello my lovely readers. As I have mentioned, I will be bringing some turn of events...and voila! A very interesting chapter...so enjoy and please comment your thoughts about this chapter as I am sure you will enjoy this!!

Sakshi quietly goes up to her seat, bracing that her friends must be ready to pull her leg for being absent with Arjun. She didn't give much of a thought if he is following her or not, since she is mad at him. She carefully made her way through to her seat. She looked up and she almost gasped, in shock. Arjun was already in his seat, casually munching on the rest of the popcorn. She looked behind her, since Arjun was supposed to follow her and not sit here the whole time. No one was behind her.

She questioningly looked at her friends. 

"Sakshi baith ja na, stop blocking the view!" Preeti hissed. She mindlessly sat on her seat, with a shock filled eyes. She looked questioningly at Arjun. He looked back at her, smiling so appealingly. 

"Kya hua?" he mouthed.

"woh..woh...washroom..ap yahi the kya?" She asked with utmost shock.

He nods, "Or kya? kaha jaunga main!?" 

She quietly shook her head, before looking at the screen. She couldn't understand anything. He was trailing behind her the last time she checked and now he is sitting here, munching popcorns?

was she dreaming? 

Arjun's eyed at her with a knowing smirk.

After the movie

The girls and Arjun sit at the food court of the mall and wait until the evening to go back to the temple of Nidhi Van. Since they all had loads of popcorn, and drinks at the movies, they just decide to order something light. Sakshi preferably sat next to Preeti, to avoid all the teasing glances from her bestie Archana; even to avoid Arjun. Since he pretty much ruined her mood for some reason. 

Archana and Preeti looked at each other and decide to roast the lovebirds.

"To movie kesi lagi, Arjun?"

"Asadharan! yadi apne vratao ko bhi yeh chal chitra dikha pata to or adhik anand prapti hoti!" He looked happy.

 Archana and Preeti looked at Sakshi but she is least interested to listen to them. She was engrossed in all sorts of thoughts of what trick games Arjun has played with her mind. Wasn't he actually with her in the washroom? And the kiss? And he said he was there in the seat the whole time. She knew that she wasn't freaking dreaming, it can't be. She also understood that Arjun has come from a distant timeline where all sorts of magic was possible. She also felt that he didn't really want to be vocal to the world about his feelings for her, but these are all theories. She can't even confirm this by confronting it to him, she doesn't want to sound desperate now, come on. Hoping this has actually happened, she calmed her nerves, or else she has to go to a psychiatric consultation.  She sighs, confused and hazed. 

"Par, ap apne bhaiyo ko kya dikhainge? Apne khud kya dekha hai apko pata bhi hai?" Archana mused before chuckling with Preeti. Sakshi rolls her eyes. She knew they knew exactly how close they got a while ago. Arjun shifts his eyes on Sakshi and grins.

"Ap logo ko kya khana hai batao! Main lata hu!" he suggests them, changing the topic. They suggest on noodles, another delicacy they are wanting him to taste.

He gets up and walks over to Sakshi. Taking her hand he pulls her to him. She could guess he would do that too, trying every possible chance to bug her. 

"Aree ise kaha le ja rahe hai?" Archana asked innocently.

"Mere pas koi mudraye nehi hai, gyaat nehi apko?" He shrugs. He innocently looks at Sakshi.