A hint of Divinity

Hello again people! I am so glad to see so many views on my latest chapter. So I thought why not post another chapter for today!! And not to mention the excitement of reading lovely comments, this is another treat to enjoy! One more thing, this chapter is going to be a bit cheesy for some of you! Just a part of the plot to be honest. So many of you who love romance..hooray and for those of you who don't...please spare me this time!! Anyway, enjoy this and do comment...please please pretty please!! Okay bye!!

The train was moving at its relative speed. Archana and Preeti decide to retreat to their seats so they can catch some sleep.

Sakshi was responsible enough to look over Arjun, in case he felt giddy again as it was his first train ride in his life. The rhythmic rocking of the train was too much for him but he gradually felt better. He was relaxed and extremely grateful for Sakshi, as she continuously rubbed his back to make him feel better.

"Ap vishram kijiye, thak gayi hongi!" he looked concerned at her.

"Koi nehi! Ap please chinta mat kijiye!! Ap please settle.....mera matlab so jai!"

Arjun smiled before fidgeting again. "yeh vahan, kab tak pohochegi, Mathura?"

"2 ghante lag jaigi or!" she casually says. Arjun was too tired to even ask what it meant. Then he wasn't sure if he wanted to address the reason for his anxiety to this girl. After all, she is a girl. But his nature's call is also giving him a tough time to stay put.

"Ap pareshan lag rahe he?" Sakshi notices his impatient expression.

"ah...mujhe ap thoda bata sakengi ke....yeh vahan yadi tanik ruk sake to?" he asked in a hoarse whisper.

"apko shochalay jana hai kya?"Sakshi's lips twitched into a teasing grin.

he smiles back with a sheepish expression. He is glad and surprised at how much she understands him, and he is getting comfortable around her! like-minded individuals from different timelines are just something rare.

"Fikar mat kijiye, train me washrooms hote he!" she smiles ruefully before getting up from her seat.

she stood up getting to the aisle of the train when suddenly the train jerked due to halting the brakes. "Ap chaliye, me apko leke ja..." Suddenly she trips; losing control over herself. before she could fall again she felt a sudden twisting tug on her arm and she was pulled up.

"mummyyyy" she crunches her eyes and shrieks like a fool as she feels the strong hands pulling her up just like a raggedy doll from falling. Now, quite uncomfortable for both her and Arjun, she was bracing for the dear god as she was gripping tightly to Arjun's shoulder, but she was glad for the steely grips of his arms secured around her waist.

She opens her eyes up and meets his gaze. His eyes were so intense and radiant. His sharp crooked nose looked as picture-perfect as his pink pouty lips. A well-crafted face that adorned a hint of stubble around his cheeks was hiding the faint flush as he held Sakshi so close to him. He was careful not to hurt her as he looked down, concerned for her, that he might have pulled on her arms way too hard.

"Ap thik to hai?" he whispers. Her mind, already flabbergasted by his radiance and closeness, clouds her senses as his melodious voice rings; she could only make her head nod like some freaking hypnotized sick patient.

Then the spell broke, as Archana coughes, quite deliberately, in her sleep.

"Oh, I am sorry!" Sakshi looked away and hurried to stand, careful not to trip over again due to the jerks and pulls of the train. Embarrassed by the situation that she faced just now she immediately escaped to the washroom, hoping not to look at Arjun in the eyes again.