Unspoken dilemma!

Hello folks! Sorry for the delay! Was busy!! So here is up with another chapter!! it is a bit weepy so bear with me!! Just to give you the feel of emotions and love! Anyways! lets get into it!

The coronation and puja ceremony went smoothly. Archana and her friends were feeling very happy for Arjun, as he was given the utmost affection by the tribal, and he deserved it. 

After the puja everyone has gathered to have dinner all together. Sakshi and Preeti along with other women volunteered to serve the food and fruits to everyone. It was a wholesome environment. Everyone enjoyed the food and cherished Arjun's presence as he humbly accepted the honor he received. 

Archana sat next to Karan as they both had found a peace in each other's company. Karan would often feel no reluctance in helping her. She was grateful for his sudden kindness. 

Sakshi loved their growing chemistry and whispered Preeti to give extra laddoos to the new would be couple, making her snicker. 

----------

After the dinner

The plan for Arjun's return is discussed with the chief by Arjun and Karan. The girls huddled together on what they were discussing. Sakshi was bracing herself to the worse of situation. Arjun showed the Syron ratna that Krishna has given Arjun to the chief. And he immediately knew that the immortal warrior, Ashwathamma is going to help Arjun reach to the time lapse where he would return to the dwapar yug. 

"Ashwatthama?" Arjun was puzzled. He has seen Ashwatthama in his gurukul when they had practiced archery together. But he was confused how Ashwatthama is still alive. 

"Arjun," Karan begin, "Ashwatthama kaise abhi bhi jeewit hai iska uttar main apko nehi de sakta, kyuki yeh srishti ke niyam ke virudh hai!" 

Arjun was confused. "Parantu mritr, yadi ap unke chiranjivi rehne ka rahasya mujhe batainge, isse sristi ke niyam ka ulanghan kis prakar hoga?"

Karan looked at the chief, before shruging, "kyuki iska apke bhavishya se ek bahot gehra naata hai! Jo ap agar abhi jan jai to bhavishya badal sakta hai! jo ki shristi nehi chahta!" 

Arjun nods though he still thought this is absurd. 

"Ashwatthama yaha kaise ayenge?" Sakshi blurts out, before realizing she is being too nosy. 

Karan looked at her, "Ek yagya karna hoga! unko yaha bulane ke liye, 2 din ka yagya jo ki hum karenge! kyuki Ashwatthama ne humare is kabile ko yeh yagya karne ki anumati diye hai taki hum apne zaroorat parne par unko bula sake!"

Arjun looked thoughtful. 

--------------------------------

Midnight

The girls are sleeping in their room tired and exhausted. Sakshi opens her eyes and start to feel completely disturbed. Arjun is going to leave soon. She knew it all along, she was prepared for it too. But she didn't know how it will effect her to depart from him like this. She sat up; feeling so restless. 

 She walked out of her room. Trying to not to show anyone that she is crying. She looked around and saw Arjun lying on a distant field watching the night sky. She smiled deeply as she walks up to him.

"Ap soye nehi?" She asks, startling him. He looked up and saw her. 

"Nehi, mujhe nidra nehi arahi!" He sighs. She could feel Arjun's disturbed emotion bothering him, he looked lost. She sits next to him. She is glad Arjun was there for her to spend this quality time together. 

"Kya hua?" She asks. He smiles, shaking his head as he looks at the stars.

"Arjun, ap is tarah mujhse kuch chupa rahe hai? Please batayiye na!"