Entangled

Hello readers! Wowyy the comments and the votes! I am flattered deeeply.. I knew you would love my previous chapter!! But a little heads up, this chapter is going to be very short compared to the rest since that's how I have planned it!! And yea!! Karan is Karn!! But he is born in Kalyug so he has no clue about his past life....yet!! Suspense Suspense!! So all you Karn lovers out there!! Please read and share this to others!! as it is going to be a wild rollercoaster ride for all of you!! Enjoy! and Do vote and comment! 

Meanwhile in the forest

Arjun looked around the dense distinctive looking trees. The entangled trees were surprisingly looking marvelous for some reason. Arjun is having an eerie feeling about the whole ambience. Since he had no clue what to expect, what to see. He decide to wait near one tree until he gets a sign of Vasudev.

He sat in the corner. He was in a deep troubled thoughts of the girls who were waiting for him outside the wall of the forest. Hoping that he doesn't have to leave kalyug at this instance; he is worried what would happen to them if they wait without any protection.

"Tum unki chinta mat karo, Parth!" Someone behind the tree answered with a deep chuckle. Arjun got startled at the melodious voice. 

"Kaun?" Arjun alarmingly called as he looked around endearingly. 

The voice laughed, as a beautiful light appears from the tree. 

Arjun squints his eyes, the light coming out from the source is almost blinding him to see anything.

"Apne netro se nehi, apne hriday se mujhe dekhne ka pryatn karo Parth!" the voice suggest in a sweet manner. 

Arjun closes his eyes and try hard to see from his third eye. 

He could clearly see him and was mesmerized by his appearance

He could clearly see him and was mesmerized by his appearance. A beautiful ornamental attire and even more beautiful head mukut with peacock feather adorned. He was instantly fallen for his beauty. 

"Ap kaun ho?" He asked, but he could guess the answer. 

"Main?" He starts to laugh, the sound of his voice echoing making the trees sway with his bright laugh. 

"Main, Madhav...Bua kunti ka Madhav? bua kunti ko to jante hi hoge tum?" 

Arjun laughed, "woh meri mata hai!" 

"Avashya, to main tumhara kaun hu, Parth?" 

Arjun smiles, nodding, "Vrata,"

Krishna looked astonished, "Mujhe to laga tum Kalyug ke or sab manushya ke bhati buddhi heen ban chuke ho! Janke santushti mili ke tum, tum hi ho!" He joked, eyeing his attire. 

Arjun looked down at his clothes before pouting. "Kya karu Madhav, woh teen..."

"kya baat hai?" Krishn looked appealingly excited, "Itna un kanyao vishay me soch rahe ho, kahi prem to nehi ho gaya tumhe?" 

Mahabharat-- Kalyug's Arjun (PT.1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara