The ultimate storm

Hello readers!! Sorry for the delay! this chapter is kind of short and precise! please vote for it and comment!! 

"Archana, tumne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya?" Karan sighed, as Archana couldn't come up with a way to start the conversation.

Archana looked at him. "Mujhe, tumhare us sapne ke bare me kuch baat karni hai!" She hastily says.

 Karan furrows his eyebrows, "Kyu? mere sapno se tumhe kya?" 

Archana looked at him before looking away. "Hai mujhe kuch! tum mujhe batao ki tum yeh jo tumhara dream hai yeh kabse aarhe hai?" 

Karan looked at Archana with a bewildered expression. 

"Mujhe iske bare me kuch nehi kehna!" Saying this he starts to walk away.

"Karan!" Archana calls, feeling miserable to herself. 

He turns around. 

"Dekho Archana, mujhe yeh nehi malum tum achanak mere sapne ke baare me kyu puch rahi ho...jab tum mujhe kuch bata nehi sakti to main kyu tumhe kuch kahu??" 

Archana bit her lips, looking down. Karan shrugs as she doesn't say anything about it.

He starts to leave when suddenly Archana calls. 

"Mujhe bhi....wahi sapna....kal raat ko ayi thi!" 

Karan looks up and is shocked to hear her exact words. She nods.

-----

"Sakshi! kal kya kya hua tha?" Preeti whispers as Sakshi gets dressed for the tribal puja that they have to perform for summoning holy spirits and Ashwatthama. 

Sakshi looked at her with the corner of her eyes. 

"Kab?" 

"Oh my god! Sakshi, tujhe pata hai kab?" Preeti rolls her eyes.

Sakshi didn't answer.

"Raat ko tum dono...Arjun....or.." 

Sakshi clasped her hand over Preeti's mouth. 

"Shut up! esa kuch nehi hua tha! we just spent some quality time together okay!" Sakshi spoke in a hurry.

Preeti removes Sakshi's hand, laughing hysterically. 

"Acha ji? to fir apke neck pe kya hua yeh?" Preeti asks casually. 

Sakshi peeks a glance at her phone's camera; her eyes widen. A love bite was eminent on the side of her neck. 

"Um... mosquito bite!" Sakshi explains. Preeti giggles. 

"Of course, a mosquito with big teeth, right?"

Sakshi takes out a scarf from her bag and wraps it around. 

"shut up! Archana kidher hai?" 

Preeti looks around. 

"hum dono tujhe dhundne gaye the. ab yeh Archana bhi gayab hai!" Preeti informs, 

"Oh, you two have fallen deep in love!" Preeti sniggers before getting a smack from her friend.

------------------

Karan strolls around with Archana as he explains his dreams to her. 

She looked uncomfortable for a bit. As if she has some probable answer to his dream. But she doesn't know how to put it.

Karan senses her reluctant look.

"Tum kya soch rahi ho?" He mumbles. Archana looks up to him.

"Mujhe, mahabharat ke Karn ki yaad agayi!"