The indigenous

Another interesting chapter for you all!! Enjoy and do comment!! Thanks

The train finally reaches Bhopal. Everyone is anticipating for their next journey ahead. Karan and the rest of the group sets off to find Kishore who is waiting for them. As they walk out of the station Sakshi looks ahead and her eyes lit up; Archana who is comfortable with her hand tied to Karan is marching with him. In fact Sakshi is also amused by the fact that Karan is holding Archana's hand for her support as he walks. Sakshi felt a certain awe for both of them.

 They haven't had any typical argument since they came back from the washroom. Sakshi could figure that they're beginning to understand each other. She also felt that Archana has not only tolerated Karan presence but she has begin to talk to him, nicely. They are friends now. Sakshi felt responsibly happy for them.

Karan escorts everyone to a small jeep that is waiting outside the station.  A strange bulky looking man is leaning against it, waiting for them to arrive. 

"Namaste, mera naam Kishore hai, main ap logo ko humare Bhila Kabile me le jane aya hu!" the man says. Arjun greets him with honor. 

"Pranipat, mitr!" 

He smiles, "Hastinapur ke yuvraj Arjun, mera saubhagya hai ki main apko sakshaat dekh raha hu, woh bhi kalyug me." 

Karan chuckles, "Kishore bhaiya, tum yeh baat itne zor se mat kaho, koi sun lega to hasega!" 

Kishore laughs too before his eyes fall on the Karan's tied hand with Archana.  

"Karan, tumhara haath is mahila ke hath se kyu bandha hua hai?"

Karan looked at Archana and fidgets. 

"Nehi bas, ek uphas kiya tha in dosto ne!" 

Archana glared at him.

"Sakshi!" Archana hissed at her bestie, "The train ride is over now!" 

Sakshi apologized profusely and opens the scarf. 

-------

After a long drive on Kishore's jeep, they finally pulled out at a highway that is adjacent to a dense forest of Khandwa, which is in the outskirts of the city.

Karan looks at Arjun.

"Humko yaha se paidal chalna hoga! rasta thoda upar or chadhai wali hai! Kuch ghante lag sakte hai!" 

Arjun nods. The girls tag along with them as they march inside the forest.

Archana and Preeti looked like they would pass out as they are going tired for walking so much after a while. Karan was walking with the man swiftly as he knew where they are going. Casually talking with him. Arjun was also listening to their conversation as Kishore looked excited to talk to Arjun. 

Arjun looked back and saw Sakshi panting as they are going uphills. 

He felt sympathetic for her. He asks her if he could carry her up the hill. 

"Pagal ho, sab hasenge!" Sakshi blushed. 

Arjun shrugs, "Mujhe appati nehi! Tumhare paaw ko to tanik vishram milega!" Saying this he picks her up and carries her effortlessly.

Sakshi looks into Arjun's eyes affectionately as he marches along with the men, carrying her in his strong arms.

Preeti and Archana looked at each other, charmed by Arjun's chivalry.  

As they walk some more, Archana and Preeti were guessing how far have they left the city since they have been hiking for more than 2 hours now.

"Yar Preeti?" Archana pants, "Have we left India or something?? Itna kyu chalwa rha hai yeh Khadoos guide hume?"