Past or Future

In the morning

Sakshi has drops her daughter, Arushi to school. The nursery school was nearby to her home. Sakshi was walking back to her home when she suddenly got a call on her phone.

She looked at the number, unknown.

"Hello?" 

"Hello, Ms. Sharma? I am Trisha calling from Oberoi Industries."

Sakshi's heart lurched as she didn't anticipate this. She hasn't had a blink of sleep last night. She has been thinking about Arjun's look alike returning in her life and the affect it will happen to her. 

Sakshi was not sure if she ever wanted to face this man to torment herself again. if he really isn't who she hoped he would be it is pointless to be this weak. And here she was, tremblingly holding the phone to her ear as the girl speaks, on behalf of his company.

 "Yes, Speaking?" Her timidly responded.

"Ms. Sharma, you have been selected by our chairman through your job profile, can you come around 1 pm at our office to collect your call letter and brief with him for some formalities. I have also mailed the call letter to you! you can join by tomorrow!" 

Sakshi couldn't imagine what it was like for her to comprehend the news. At one point her mind is happy that she has been selected in her dream company with a huge package of salary that can really help her and her daughter. Preeti and Archana are still looking for a job, though they have been going on for part time jobs at a local cafe for their house rent and expense. Sakshi's daughter is little and she needs this job as soon as possible. But she also knows that she would likely to come across this man, again. If she takes this job. 

"Okay, I will reach there by 1pm!" Sakshi answers hoping to not regret her decision. 

-------------------------------

Archana apparently wasn't keen on sending her to that company where she will not be able to control her emotions. Sakshi has already been through a lot. All by herself. And Archana knew very well how hard it will be for her to face a person who looked so much like Arjun. 

"Archana, mujhe fark nehi padega if he is not Arjun. I don't care how he resembles him; it will not affect me. Anymore!" Sakshi assures more to herself than Archana.

 She looked at herself in the mirror; she wore a pink salwar suit. Didn't know why but she suddenly felt the need to look her best.

Archana rolls her eyes, "Look girl! usko tune kal hi dekha tha.... and how did you react?behosh ho gayi tu!"

Sakshi carefully reasons, "Mujhe kaha pata tha that I will face a doppelganger of the man who I love? mere jagah tu hoti to tu kya karti?" She looks at her friend with a smile.

"Behosh to nahi hoti teri tarah!" Archana mused. 

Sakshi groans slapping her forehead.

"Alright fine! Go! but do you need me to come with you?" Archana asks; concerned.

"No need, pick Arushi from school! Please!" Sakshi sheepishly requests. 

"Oh just because Preeti is in the cafe for her duty, Archana is the nanny again?" Archana sulks, Sakshi folds her hand and pouts at her.

"Okay fine! I will pick her up!" Archana promised.

----------------------

Sakshi walks into the office of Oberoi Industries where she is greeted warmly by Trisha. 

"Hello Ms. Sharma!"  

Sakshi smiled, shaking her hand with Trisha. Her eyes were impatiently looking around the office. To catch a glimpse of certain someone. Though, at times she wanted to see his face and at other times she never wanted to face him. Her brain was already wheezed with the dilemma she is facing mentally.