A start to the venture

Hello folks! I am really glad for the votes and comments! I am sure many of you are enjoying my work. Though this is my first attempt to write something like this, I expect my dear readers, you to please comment, if not vote!! It will motivate me to continue!! anyways! hope you enjoy this chapter! and looking forward to some amazing and suggestive comments!! see ya!!

"Arjun ji!" Sakshi begins,

"Mera naam Sakshi, yeh meri friends....mitra.... Preeti or Archana!" She properly introduces them. Archana and Preeti waved at him as they were getting ready for their classes.

Arjun smiled at them with no constrain. He wasn't sure the 'dream' was just a mere dream; sure Guru Drona had sent him the message to meet Lord Krishna through dreams. He needed to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Ap breakfast karenge?" Sakshi asks, looking genuinely concerned as Arjun looks zoned out for a bit.

"Arthat?" Arjun was confused. Sakshi took her phone out to google some translations.

Arjun looked over to see the phone she was holding.

He wonders, Yeh yantra kya hai? Bhavishya dekhne ka pustak?

"Sakshi yar jaldi kar, we are getting late for classes!" Archana groaned as she was applying her mascara.

"aree ruk yar! Ah...ap kuch bhojanaa grahan karenge?" she carefully rolled out each word, reading syllable by syllable.

Arjun looked sympathetically at the 'uneducated' girl before nodding, "Bhojan?"

Sakshi nods

He smiles, "Ap yadi sankoch na kare to, parantu main keval satvik bhojan hi grahan karunga!" he was so doubtful whether they devour humans. He still isn't convinced they are not 'rakshasis'.

The girls ogle at him as if he is speaking Chinese. Sakshi meanwhile googles the word Satvik before gasping.

"yar... this is crazy!" she whimpers. Then she thought.

"Milk...ap dudh peete hai?" she asks, hopefully, she can somehow manage it from the leftover in the fridge.

"Parantu, idher gaiya kaha hai jo ap dudh ka praband karengi? Yaha to keval sadak evang vishal bhavanain dikhai par rahe hai?" he asked, with great curiosity.

Archana smirks while brushing her hair, "Sakshi is the holy cow, wohi hai filhal! wahi dudh dengi! Don't worry!"

Preeti playfully smacks Archana.

Sakshi crunches her eyes shut groaning mentally. Whereas Arjun looked horrified, before looking away. Shiv shiv shiv shiv !

****

After their classes

"Sakshi bro, I don't think hum apne so-called guest ko girls hostel me rakh painge!" Preeti whimpers at Sakshi as they hurry their way to their dorm to solve the problem that has arisen.

"Tu abhi tak yehi soch rahi hai! I am just fretting ke usko kaha le jau!" Sakshi moans.

"I have an idea, kyu na hum use kisi hotel me rukwai, Delhi me kitne awesome hotels he. What's the issue?" Preeti looked proudly at her friends. They weren't so happy about the idea though.

"Papa ne is mahine kitne pocket money diye tujhe?" Archana asks, Preeti chose not to answer.

"Archana. Stop being sarcastic, and give me some cool ideas!" Sakshi nudges her.

They fiddled with the keys while Archana looked thoughtfully.

"hmm... let me think."

"Hi girls!" they whirl their heads to see one of their college mates approaching them.