5.

Angel Reese-Johnson
____

I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada working on a short project. I also have a photo shoot for my business, and I'm so excited about it.

We finished up our filming for today about an hour ago. I feel like I need an award for every thing, so I'm shopping because I got through the first day.

I held up a pink mini Balenciaga purse and started examining it. It's so cute and little, I just hate that I won't be able to carry much in it.

"What you think?" I asked Kimberly, my manager while holding the purse up

"It's tiny"

"But is it cute enough for me to buy?" I asked before she nodded her head

"Only if you're gonna wear it" she said before I sighed and snickered, "You don't like tiny purses like that, you want it because it's pink"

"Okay, I guess you know me" I said jokingly before we started laughing, "I'm still getting it"

"You're a true money disposal"

"I'm a sponge too, so it balances out" I said before smiling and she shook her head

I saw another purse that I wanted before a worker helped me gather my stuff. We made our way over to the cash register before I paid.

After making our way out, we headed straight for the Chanel store. I need some new earrings to add to my accessories collection.

I love accessories.

"You think these are too small?" I asked one of my security guards, Marcus before he pointed at Kimberly

"No" she said while shaking her head at Marcus, "It was a yes or no question"

"I'm not a female, so I wouldn't know though" Marcus said before shrugging his shoulders slightly

"I literally asked if they were small"

"Oou I want" I heard Kimberly say while pointing at some earrings, "I have to buy them"

I looked up to see some earrings of the Chanel logo covered in diamonds.

"Those are cute" I agreed as she smiled happily

Money definitely does buy happiness, it makes the world go round too.

We ended up paying before leaving the store. After shopping for another hour, we left. Making it back to my hotel room, I immediately showered.

It feels good to get out of those clothes. I've been in them for hours and I needed on something comfortable

As soon as I was comfortable, I instantly called Mi esposa 💍

"Hey baby, I miss you" Flau'jae said over the phone as soon as it connected

"I miss you too" I said back now kind of getting sad, "You just made emotional"

"I'm sorry, but I do miss you" she said softly, "I'm not gonna not tell you, but tell me about today. Give me the run down"

"So, I woke up this morning with breakfast at my door. It was good, I had just about everything. I left to go film and I got dolled up. Afterwards, we stayed out for a little and now I'm back at my room"

"How many more days y'all gone be filming?"

"Tomorrow and the next day, so I'll be here for two more days. I went shopping today" I said nervously before she shook her head

"Let me see what you got" she said before I started to laugh a little

"Everything?"

"Yeah" she answered before I got up making my way over to the bags

It's so many bags, they're literally scattered around the room. I started picking them up and bringing them to where I was sitting

By the time I finished, I was out of breath. That was a true workout and I'm tired.

I started pulling out everything and showing her. She asked questions the entire time and complained. After thirty minutes had passed by and all the bags were cleared, I was done.

"How much was all that shit?" She asked before I chuckled knowing where this was going

"I don't know" I answered truthfully, "I didn't just think to add up everything, bae"

"You spent at least ten thousand plus altogether" she said before I laughed nervously, "Why do you do that?"

"Cause I like to shop, I can't help it and it was a need"

"But baby everyday is like Christmas for you, you ain't gotta splurge out like that"

"I know but it's a reward" I said before she shook her head again, "It was a reward for finishing my first day of filming"

"So, you finna splurge again tomorrow when you finish day two?"

"Should I?" I asked before she sucked her teeth and sat her phone down, "Bae?"

"Angel we just talked about slowing down on spending money. If it ain't food, it ain't approved" she said before I stared at her

"At least I got you stuff"

"Thank you, but stop buying shit for real. Oh, and don't think I ain't see that box in one of the guest rooms"

"I tried to hide it from you because I ain't want you to know I bought it" I said before laughing a little at myself

"What's in the box?"

"A record player" I said before she sighed causing me to burst into laughter

"You don't even — what you gone do with it?" she asked as I continued to laugh, "It's not funny, it's shameful"

"I'm gonna sit it in my office and just let it sit. I like the aesthetic look that's why I got it"

"And that's what I mean, you buy stuff with no intentions of using it" she said with a scrunched up face

We continued to talk before hanging up. I found something to watch while I ate some soul food from earlier. After eating I turned everything out and got in the bed.

The next morning I woke up and immediately got ready to film. Rushing out of the truck and into the building I clutched my phone.

"Come on" Jeanine said while pulling me with her

My stamina is not good as it use to be, I'm tired

We stopped once we made it to the huge dressing room for everybody

"Angel they're gonna get your hair and makeup out the way first. Your outfit is picked out already" the director said before I nodded

I sat down before the makeup artist and hairstylist started working on me. After a while they finished before I got dressed and was ready

I grew a passion for being in front of the camera. After ending my basketball career, I started acting in more films.

More deals and other opportunities came rolling in as well. I took them and have been working nonstop.

I wouldn't consider myself as an actress, but I can act. Aside from that, I model for the top agency in the industry.

Not to mention the two businesses I own. The money definitely never stops, especially cause I'm always working.

This the life that I dreamt of.