29.

Angel Reese-Johnson
______

I wrapped my towel around me before taking a deep breath. That was the best shower I ever took, I love me a hot shower.

Today was our last day here in Aruba, and I enjoyed it for the most part. Will I ever plan a trip with my family again?

Fuck no.

We're getting ready to leave for the airport in a little, it's late I'm actually ready to get back home to my comfort space.

Being in a house with a bunch of people and kids is too much for me.

I collected my dirty clothes before turning and hitting my stomach on the corner of the counter

"Mommy sorry stinky" I apologized while rubbing the area, "God please watch over my baby, please"

For a few seconds, I stood there having a panick attack. I don't even know what to do, I'm honestly just scared.

I made my way out and into the room me and Flau'jae were in. She's knocked out tired from shooting her music video all day.

They finished later than expected, so she tired and grumpy. I don't even know if I wanna tell her at all even though I should.

If I don't she'll be mad.

My clothes was laid out on the bed, so I quickly lotion my body and put them on.

"Bae come on get up, we need to be getting our stuff out. You know the shuttle on the way" I shook her just to not get a response

I don't like how she sleeps hard, like something could be wrong and she's peacefully dreaming about sex and diamonds.

I tapped her continuously before she opened her eyes and just stared at me.

"Can you get up?"

"Why?"

"So we can go home" I said before she slowly sat up and rubbed her hands down her face, "And I hit my stomach on the edge of the counter"

"You hit your stomach?" she gave me a surprised look before I nodded, "Bae how — you be clumsy at the wrong damn times"

"Don't say that cause I already wanna cry about it, it wasn't on purpose" I said as she sighed pulling me closer caressing my stomach

"It hurt?"

"Flau'jae I hit it on the corner of the counter, yes it hurt. I'm scared, and I'm going to the doctor soon as we get home"

"We can go to the doctor, I just want you to be more careful. Be more cautious, but she okay think positive"

Eventually, we got our stuff completely together before everybody left. Making it to the airport, we passed security before waiting.

As we waited, I stuffed my face with candy. I'm not a huge fan of candy, but this chocolate just hit different. It was finally time to board the plan and we did just that

After hours had passed by we landed and left immediately. I love our drivers, they don't be playing no games.

"You sure you don't want me to help you?" I asked Flau'jae as she carried both of our suitcases up the stairs

"I got it mamas, you ain't supposed to be lifting nothing"

"Oh okay, you strong daddy" I said while laughing a little before she laughed too

"Bae stop, for real" she said as I continued to laugh to myself, "Come on so we can go, mamas"

I changed my clothes as she finished with the bags. We left making it to the doctor's, it's late so not too many people are here