8.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

I hugged my teammate as we jumped around the gymnasium happily. We won our first game and I'm feeling good.

"Dub" one of my teammates, Amina yelled out as my other teammate and I broke our hug

"Dub" the rest of the team repeated finishing the call and command

I looked around the gym for Angel, she's here for my first game. Normally after my games she'll come on the court with me and to the locker room.

I love having a supportive partner, she never misses a game unless she's working.

Once I saw her I became confused as to what was going on. She's going back and forth with one of the workers

While panicking inside, I quickly made my way over to them.

"What's wrong?" I asked while pulling Angel away from him

"He tryna kick me out, saying I don't have a wristband" she said before the man sighed loud, "I showed you my ticket online, an —"

"Where is your wristband?" the man cut her off while raising his voice before I raised a eyebrow, "If you don't have it, get out"

"Pause — watch how you coming" I said warning him, "She not going nowhere, she with me. Simple"

Every game that she comes to, she gets in for free. She's still given a ticket, but it's always online. She never needs a wristband.

On top of that, she with me so she getting through regardless of anything.

I pulled Angel before we started walking away.

"What I tell you, I said when it comes to altercations, you come to me. I don't want you being hostile with nobody, I don't like that"

"I'm sorry bae, but he was mouthy" she said as I pulled her closer and into a hug

"You probably was being mouthy first, I know my wife. I told you everybody ain't me, you can't get your way every time"

"He should've left me alone"

"See, it's that mouth" I said before planting a kiss on her lips, "I missed you, I love you mama"

"I love you too and you know I missed you"

We continued to talk before everybody made their way to the locker room. I gathered all of my stuff before heading out to the truck.

"Back to my room" I told my driver before we pulled off

Once we got back to my room, I showered and got dressed. I'm free for the rest of the day, so I'm gonna enjoy it with my baby.

"Should I wear it like this or the other way?" Angel asked me while watching her pose in the mirror

"It's cute like that, I think you should keep it like that" I said before she nodded and left from out the mirror

"You ready to go?" I asked getting a head nod in return before grabbing my phone

We left out the hotel and got in the truck before leaving. Since we're here in Florida we're gonna go to one of the outdoor outlets.

Once we got there, I noticed that it was more people than I expected. Then again, it is a shopping outlet, so it is what it is.

"She gone get out on my side, Moz" I told my driver as he held the door open for Angel

Nice gesture, but no.

He's trying to let her out on the side where cars moving rather than on the sidewalk. This is why I will always be who she's for.