23.

Angel Reese-Johnson
_______

After Flau'jae pulled what she pulled last week, I just been so over her. She definitely didn't get in the house that night, I wasn't playing.

I just feel like that was stupid and sneaky

I can't accuse her of anything, but she definitely caught hell when she did come home. It's not like I don't trust her, but any female would understand where I'm coming from.

It gave sneaky only because I don't know what she was doing. I asked her multiple times and she brushed me off.

Sneaky, but what's done in the dark will come to the light. Simple.

That night, I went to the hospital because the pain in my stomach didn't sit right. The doctor said that everything looked fine, but it could be because of stress.

Flau'jae been wanting to know what the doctor said and off the strength of my pettiness, I'm gone keep her guessing.

She should've been home, I don't care.

I sat on the edge of the hotel bed as Flau'jae rubbed my stomach down with stretch mark cream .

The stretch marks are definitely coming in fast and I hate them. It's not a good look to me, it's just not.

I have no problem with stretch marks, but I don't want them on my stomach.

"You getting big, mamas" Flau'jae said while looking at me, "Baby growing fast"

"I'm ready to drop baby" I said before she chuckled, "I'm tired of being pregnant, I can't do nothing"

"Well get comfortable cause you got months to go"

"This my first and last" I said being serious before she gave me a look, "I don't know why you looking like that"

"Oh, I'm gone get my twins"

"Must be from somebody else" I said jokingly

"I am if you don't have them" she said before I waited for her to say she was playing

She continued to rub the cream on my stomach while holding a serious look. Oh she's serious, okay.

"You wanna die?"

"No" she said while holding a confused look

"So you gone go find somebody else to have twins?"

"Yeah, I just said that" she answered causing me to immediately push her ass off me, "Damn"

"Get the fuck out my face" I said as she laughed grabbing me, "Flau'jae I'm not in the mood"

"You can crack a joke but I can't?" she asked while still laughing, "I'm playing mamas, you know where my heart at"

"I don't know shit, move"

"Stop acting like that, for real. Just laugh and move on" she said before placing a kiss on my forehead, "I'm finish with the cream"

"I don't like you right now, but I want cake for breakfast. We need to get some cake, like now"

"Cake?" she asked before we heard a knock at the door and I got up, "I got it"

She went to open the hotel door as I caressed my stomach. I ain't do shit, but stand up and I'm out of breath.

"Y'all ain't ready?" Mama Kia came walking in while examining everything, "We got two hours before we gotta be on set"

"We ready ma" Flau'jae said as she handed me my shirt to put on

"If everybody wanna sit for breakfast, we gotta be leaving now" she informed us as I put my shirt on while dreading it in the process