20

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

Angel and I walked through the front double doors of the house. We went out tonight for quality time and to see where each other's head is.

Everything was good up until the car ride back. My wedding ring became the topic of our conversation, and Angel started spazzing.

"Don't come in here yelling, stop" I said while stopping her in her tracks at the door

"Move the hell out my way" she spat out before rolling her eyes at me

"Go straight upstairs" I instructed to her because we're not the only ones here

My family here and her momma is too.

She started making her way upstairs as I followed behind her. I'm thinking I'm finna come home and go to bed.

NO.

"You really got me fucked up" Angel spoke while pacing back and forth, "Irresponsible ass"

"Irresponsible is crazy" I said while sitting on the bed and unlocking my phone

"It is cause I thought we was grown enough to keep up with our shit.." she continued to rant before  I unintentionally tuned her out

Everybody tagging me under the tea page post. I pushed on it to see that they reposted one of my pictures from yesterday.

I started reading some comments before my phone got snatched. Before I could say anything Angel threw my phone across the room

It hit the glass chandelier before a part of it fell. I got up speed walking over to it with my mouth opened shockingly.

"Stop ignoring me when I'm talking to you. You're acting like you don't care, and it's gonna get you hurt"

"Ain't nobody ignoring you" I said while looking at my phone and all the glass

She busted my whole screen, and broke part of the chandelier. That glass chandelier was not cheap, like at all

"So you not ignoring me and you don't care?"

"I do fucking care, damn" I said feeling rage all over my body, "You crazy as hell Angel, for real bruh"

"Where the fuck is the ring?" she asked while opening my jewelry box

"It's not in there"

She picked up the jewelry box and threw it at me making jewelry fall out. I hummed in pain before seeing a piece of my watch broken off.

"Find it"

"You just broke three things, you tripping. Stop throwing shit, I'm not playing" I said while grabbing her and she pulled back

"I know y'all not in here fighting" my momma came walking in along with Angel momma

"She in here breaking stuff, she crazy. I can't deal with her, she too crazy"

"You lost your wedding ring and lied to me. So, you damn right I'm crazy" she said before her momma looked shocked

Angel don't curse in front of her momma, so she be confounded.

"Angel stop" her mom said while coming over to her

"Don't touch me" Angel said to her mom before receiving a deadly look

"Okay let's come back to reality because you gonna get cursed out messing with me"

I started walking away because it's nothing else for me to say right now. My momma followed me out the room while asking a thousand questions.

"Well Flau'jae how you lose it?" she asked with a stern concerned look

"I don't know ma"

"When Ameen lost his, I reacted the same way. She ain't wrong cause you need to be more considerate, Flau"

"Don't say 'considerate' like I did it on purpose" I said before sighing loud, "Y'all blowing me so bad right now"

I walked down the hall to our lounging area as she continued to follow me.

"How you mad at her and you lost your ring?"

"I'm mad at myself cause I lost it, and I'm mad cause my shit broke" I stated as she just looked at me like I was crazy

Angel momma came walking in with a annoyed look.

"Go talk to her"

"She won't listen to me, you know how she get ma" I said not even wanting to go talk to her

"I know my daughter is not the easiest person to deal with, but y'all married. You still need to keep in mind that she pregnant, her hormones everywhere"

"She said she wanna talk to me?"

"No, but you should if you care about your marriage" I sighed before getting up from the couch

"And don't go in there being aggressive with her" my momma said as I walked off

Lord Jesus please .

"Where the ring?" Angel asked as I approached her, "Flau'jae you think I'm playing and I'm not"

"Can you calm down?" I asked before receiving a death glare in return, "Calm down cause you being hostile not helping"

"You don't understand calm, so I gotta be loud with you" she said before I sighed, "I don't care if you gotta pull the ring out your ass. It better come up"

"I lost the ring" I finally confessed before she squinted her eyes at me

"Flau'jae I been knew that, and that's what's pissing me off. How the hell you lose your wedding ring?"

"I don't know"

"How do you lose your wedding ring?" she asked again, "And I kept asking you, you lied in my face every time"

"Cause I didn't know how to tell you"

She was just looking at me with a disappointed look before she started crying.

"Can you just leave me alone?" she asked as I grabbed her, "Move"

"It wasn't intentional, mamas"

"Move"

I pulled her into a hug and planted a soft kiss on her lips. After planting two more on her neck, I wiped her face.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am. I lied cause telling you wasn't gone be easy. Don't think I don't care cause I do, you know I do"

"I know you do" she said as I wiped her face again, "I just feel played cause you lied in my face. You know how I feel about that"

"I'm sorry" I apologized again

"Go find the ring, I don't care what time it is"

"I need you to be cool, like for real mamas. The baby feel everything you feeling"

"Well stop doing shit to upset me"

"You accept my apology though?" I asked before she nodded slowly, "I don't wanna be the reason you upset and crying. I promise it ain't happening again"

After a while, I started looking high and low for the ring. Eventually I found it downstairs in my office in one of the drawers.

All this chaos just for it to be in my office? It's bed time.

I put it on before making my way back upstairs.

"Guess what?" I said while getting in the bed as Angel look at me confused

"What, let me see your hand cause you getting in the bed like you found it" Angel said before I held my hand up

"It was in my office, I forgot I did take it off the day I was packing orders"

"Don't take it off again" she demanded

I'm just happy it was in the house cause that would've been hell.

Goodnight.