Chapter 2 Safety Measures

You open your eyes, feeling a little light-headed but when you wake up you are stapped in a wooden chair with leather straps holding down your arms, legs and head and wearing a dark blue jumpsuit. A man walks in through two steel doors with two gaurds making sure i dont try anything. The man is wearing a white coat the kind you wear when you don't want blood on you and a pair of circular white glasses, he looks in his mid-40s. I notice him lay down some kind of big needle and some strange liquids in bottles you can't read. He notices your awake.

"Ah ms/mr [Yo name] your awake just in time to see what kind of things we do here for safety, im just gonna put a tracking device into your arm there and you can meet the others" He says smiling

'A FUCKING WHAT!' you think he then walks over to you and holds your right arm still, you try to resist but its too late.He injects a little red device into your skin, you watch it go down and out of the needle deep into under your skin. He looks at the device carefully making sure he put it in right.

"There is no way you can escape now, i have already checked for any sickness and your free to go"

The two guards undo the straps and just as your free you try to run or punch them or do anything at all . But I just end up with a nice shiny pair of cuffs. Assholes. They cautiously put you in those wooden wheel things and put a hard white mask over your mouth. You try and speak, but the mask muffles your words, the guards laugh at you.

I haven't even done enything that bad! Yeah sure i killed my father but he was an asshole and maybe i did get 3 guys in the infirmary for stealing my food and clothes but all of that is just karma!! Wait.........heh that one kid i bit her left ear off for no reason.....oops. You get wheeled down a long hallway with light grey walls and black tiled floor with many wooden doors on both side. You eventually end up at a red door and into an office and there sitting behind the desk is a man with a white beard and hair, he's wearing a black turtle neck and dark navy blue pants. The guards stop the wheel thing.

*im just gonna call it a Wheel thing*

"Its nice to finally meet you [ya name]. My name is Samuel Loomis, and i run this asylum, now when they first asked me to take you just know that if i didn't they would have sentenced you to death... so please behave here as you will be spending the rest of your life here" He then lifts up a cup of tea, taking a sip.

"Don't worry if she doesn't behave, I'll teach her a lesson...." one of the gaurds say grinning while staring daggers into your back, which you have felt this whole time.

"Well i have important paperwork to do with Freddy killing a patient so please take her to the libary and tell her the schedule" he says while rubbing his forehead.The gaurds then take you out of the office and down the hall talking to eachother about there pay. You take a left and are greeted by two big brown wooden doors with 'libary' labelled on the top of them in black paint, the guards knock twice on the door and a nurse opens the door seemingly surprised by your appearance.

"You got a new patient, Miss Marial"the guard to your left says while winking at her.

"Oh....uhh th-thanks Thomas may i have their file?" She says still at the door. The guard to your right hands her a cream coloured file labelled [Yo Name] [last Name].

"Thank you...please bring her in" she says while looking at the first couple of notes in the file. The nurse opens the door and the guards roll you in.

!!!!YOU SEE ME ROLLING!!!!

You feel all eyes on you as you see two young boys at a table to your left, one of them have short dark brown hair and brown eyes. The other one seems really energetic and taller with short blonde hair and blue eyes. (Everyone wears a dark blue prison jumpsuit btw) you see a tall man to your right with blonde hair and brown eyes staring right at you. The guards put you down and bring out from their pockets that tazer and turn it on.

"Just a little fun before we leave" the guard says right before tazeing you in the side of your stomach on your right. You wince at this but its not that bad of pain and of course the guards seem to notice and turns it up more and tazeing you in the same place. This one hurt like a bitch causing you to shut your eyes and scrunch your nose. The boy with the blonde hair stands up.

"Sit the fuck back down, or you can join her/him!" The boy hesitatingly sits back down not losing eye contact with you. The guard takes off a couple of the leather straps while the other guard watches you with disgust, and as the guard goes to take off the mask the other guard stops him.

"Leave the it on them"

After all of the leather straps are off the nurse comes over keeping her distance from you and says.

"Hello im your nurse Miss Marial. Please have a look around and-"

You walk past her making her jump back abit scared and walk towards the horror genre not looking at anyone. You grab a random book and sit in the corner behind a bookshelf so no one can see you on the floor. You hear the guards leave and close the door that's when you see a figure moving to your right infront of you, so you put the book down and see a man with curly black hair and a black beard on the floor with a childrens book but he's wearing a porcelain-doll mask that is abit dirty, and has cracks. He seems startled that I'm sitting so close.

Word count: 1089

I NEED IDEAS WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?