Chapter 15 Wasted

⚠️SWEARING AND ALCOHOL⚠️

~Jason's POV~

I sit down on the couch and watch the beginning of a horror movie. It starts with 3 people on a couch talking about....hauntings? Billy turns to me.

"What's on your mask?" He asks. I reach into my pocket but I can't find my notepad. I check the other pocket but it's not there. I stand up and head towards my room. Once I get to my room, I search the drawers, I look in my bag, I look everywhere and I just can't find it. I go back downstairs and see it on the kitchen counter. I grab it and go back to the lounge. I sit down and write on a piece of paper. 'Some yummy colour sticks I found' I show this to Billy and he asks if I can lift my mask up. I lift it up, just under my eyes and he laughs. I put my mask back down, and Billy still is laughing.

"I think those were Brahms's" Billy says and I think Brahms realises.

"MY CRAYONS!?" Brahms says, standing up. I tilt my head and write on a piece of paper.

'They were very delisios, thanks' (and yes, he can't spell correctly) Brahms looks angry so I pull out a crayon from my pocket and give it to him.

"That's half eaten!" Brahms yells. I feel bad, but they smelled like fruit....

"Hey...we will get you more...pause the movie, lunch is ready" Hannibal says, crossing his arms. We all get up and head to the kitchen. Y/N comes in with a new change of clothes and drying their hair with a grey towel. We all sit at the table as food is set on the table by Hannibal and Norman. Brahms stares at me angrily while Billy is telling Stu what happened.

"You ate Brahms's crayons?" Stu says looking at me.

"What?" Y/N asks.

I hold my finger up, gesturing to wait, and I pull my notepad out. I give it to Stu and it reads. 'The red one smelled like raspberries, and the yellow one smelled like lemons'. Stu starts laughing, and Billy joins him. Y/N takes the note and reads it. Y/N starts to laugh a little bit.

"Oh Jason..." Y/N says, looking at me. "You can't eat them, they are not edible"

"Well apparently for him, they fucking are!" Freddy says, grinning while putting the note in the middle of the table. Hannibal puts a plate infront of me and it looks like meat and a weird potato side.

*GASP!* POTATO!!

"This is called Pavé de boeuf with Roquefort sauce and gratin dauphinoise. I learned how to make this when I visited France in 1996, from an old friend." Hannibal says, sitting down and raising a glass of wine. "Please enjoy," He says, smelling the wine before taking a sip.

"This is lunch!?" Stu says, surprised. Billy digs into it, and we all eat happily.

~Your POV~
(I only just found out from school what POV is 😅)

The meal Hannibal has made is delicious, and I think we all enjoyed the meal, especially Jason. We all drink and talk happily. I take a sip of beer while Billy and Michael arm wrestle. Michael wins, of course. Michael sits there quietly while Billy is now drunkily walking to the lounge with Stu...I look at a clock hanging on the kitchen wall, and it reads 2:19.

"So how are we gonna get fake passports?" I ask everyone.

"We could search the black market" Norman suggests, shrugging.

"Where are we even going?" Freddy asks.

"Somewhere far away from here..." Brahms says, sipping on his apple juice.

"I'm gonna go join Stu and Billy" I say, grabbing a beer on the way. I sit down on the couch in-between Stu and Billy.

"Anyone want a beer?" I ask. Stu takes it before Billy can and opens it. "What we watching?" I ask.