Chapter 16 Lost Brother?

⚠️CANNIBALISM AND SWEARING⚠️

~Your POV~

"Yes...yes you did..." Hannibal says while Jason nods.

"Oh well... I dont think my stitches opened, so there's that..." I say shrugging. I hear a pan clank on the counter, and as I turn to look over, Michael rushes to me, pulling up my shirt, just enough to see if the stitches opened. "Michael...forgot about that....sorry," I say as Michael checks for any blood or stitches that opened.

"YOU CHALLENGING ME?!" Stu suddenly yells. We all stop and turn to him. He is talking in his sleep.

...
...
...
...
...
...
"...uh..."
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Oookaay..." Freddy says, sliding a piece of bacon into his mouth.

"CANNIBALISM!" Billy shouts at Freddy.

"Watch it prick..." Freddy says, glaring at Billy.

"Oh! I nearly forgot, Stu suggested last night that we could drive there. " Billy smiling.

"Drive?" Freddy asks. "That's gonna be horrible..."

"Think about it! We will be more under the radar than on a plane, " Billy says, eating some egg. Jason nods his head enthusiastically while Michael sits down.

"It could work..." I say.

"All we would need is a bigger car...or another one..." Hannibal says.

"You're not seriously gonna go along with it?" Freddy asks with a bored expression.

"I think this is a great idea....we will need a few things, but we can definitely drive away from here..." Hannibal says, waking up Stu.

"What?" Stu says with a yawn. "What's happening?" He says, sitting up.

"We are gonna do that road trip you suggested last night," Billy says.

"Huh?" Stu says.

"Why don't we go to a supermarket? We will need food, " I say to Hannibal. "I can go with You and Norman to get food and another car,"

"No. You need to stay here and heal..." Hannibal says. "Me and Norman will go get the food. Can you get the car, Billy?"

"Sure, but I'll need something like a crowbar or.....something that won't end up in smashing the window," Billy said as Hannibal nodded.

"It's settled then. We will leave tomorrow. Pack everything and be prepared." Hannibal said, finishing his breakfast. I Inhale my food, and go and grab my black bag and find anything else I can take with me. By the time it's 1.28, I have everything settled, and I walk to the lounge. There, Stu is sleeping, and Jason and Michael are sitting on the couch watching a movie. I sit down carefully.

"What we watching?" I ask. Jason signs to me. "You can sign?" I ask. He nods his head. "I don't know sign language..." Jason sort of slumps down a little. I feel bad. "Maybe you could teach me?" I say. He nods his head enthusiastically and hugs me.

"Does anyone here know sign language?" I ask. He turns his head as Norman enters the room. He points at him and looks back at me. "You know sign language Norman?" I ask intrigued.

"Yeah, I do. My mother taught me" He said smiling. "What are you watching?" He asks, sitting next to Stu.

"I don't know, the movie hasn't started and I think Jason lost his notepad..." I say. Norman turns to him and signs something to him. Jason signs something back and points to me.

"He said you will love the movie and that it's a surpris-...." Norman starts when Jason signs something to him. "Uh.....he says you will smile...because it's contagious and brightens others days..." Norman says confused. Jason claps his hands together excitingly at me. Michael grabs the remote and pushes play, instantly I hear 'MY LITTLE PONY!! MY LITTLE POOOONYY!!'.

I turn to Jason and he looks from me to the TV very fast and gives me a thumbs up before looking back at the TV. A head pops past the door frame. "Are you guys watching My Little Pony?" Brahms asks us.

"Yeah...we are" I say. Brahms enters the room and sits on the floor, backed up against the couch, watching the TV. Stu stirs a bit.

"What's happening?" He asks, half awake.

"We are....apparently binging My Little Pony..." I say, crossing my legs.

(Binging means watching alot of episodes in a short period of time)

"Mkayyy...." Stu says, rolling over.

"When are you and Hannibal going out?" I ask Norman.

"At 2 o'clock. Do you guys have anything in particular you want?" Norman asks.

"More bee-EEEEEERS!" Stu says as he falls off the couch. "Ooww!..." Stu says, sitting up.

"Maybe some-..." I begin when the TV flashes blue. I turn my head and the news is on suddenly. Michael must have bumped the remote because he tries to put My Little Pony back on but it's not working.

"-and the man responsible for for the death of 12 men who live in drury lane, is still unknown, but officers have constructed a sketch of what the killer may look like from the intel of the only survivor. They are calling him...the muffin man." And a drawn picture appears on the TV....holy shit....that dark hair...that small, round nose..."That's Mark..." Oh my god, why did he kill those people? He's only 6 hours away from here....I need to find him...

"Who's Mark?"

"Heh....muffin..."

Word Count: 862

Sorry, y'all