Chapter 8 Movie

~Y/N POV~

I have been playing around for some time when Dr. Loomis comes into my cell. "Hello Y/N I have noticed that you want a movie night in the library?" Dr Loomis seemed confused, looking down at the list I made. "Yes, I want me and the other patients to watch a movie....A SCARY MOVIE!! HEH, HEH!!" Dr Loomis pondered for a moment and left the cell. The guards handcuffed me and walked me down to the cafeteria. I took a tray of food and sat next to Hannibal, Brahms, and Freddy. "Y/N may I ask you a question?" Hannibal said, looking at me."You just did, but sure..." Hannibal looked at Freddy and then back at me. "We need your help to escape this asylum,"

I nod my head and say that we will all make a plan tonight at the movie night in the library. "Wat..." Freddy says, confused. "We are all having a movie night tonight, and we are gonna watch something scary!" I say with a mischievous smile and rubbing my hands together like a cartoon Villan. Everyone just stares at me. "How the hell did you manage to convince Dr Loomis to let us watch a movie?" Freddy asks."I used my amazing skill called charm~, which you might need to take notes," I say, winking, which just made Freddy more angry. Then the bell rings, and we go to the libary. I walk up to Stu, Billy, and Norman that are talking to each other. "Wazzaap!" I say, sitting down next to Billy. "Hi Y/N, we were just talking about Dr Loomis. What's up?" Billy asks, and I stand up and bow while saying,"How would you guys like to join me in a movie tonight?" Stu jumps up in excitement. "HELL YEAH! Wait....how?" Stu asks."Persuasion" is all I say."S-sure," Norman says. "What kind of movie?" Billy asks, lifting one eyebrow."A scary movie!"

"What's your favourite scary movie?" Billy asks me. "Fred's birth tapes." Freddy hears this and walks over to us, angry while Stu is hysterically laughing and Billy is snickering. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Freddy yells. "I said your birth tapes was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my whole life....Im still traumatised." Freddy lunges at me, but I knock him down. I just walk over Freddy and go towards Michael. Who is sitting in the corner staring outside through a window. "Hi Michael," I say, making his head turn towards me and staring at me with his baby blue eyes. "Would you like to watch a scary movie tonight? Me and the others need to have a discussion, " I say, tilting my head slightly while Michael gives me a thumbs up and stares back out through the window. "Hey, I don't think I know much about you, other than Freddy simps for you..." Freddy yells from across the room."Shut up! Or I'll cut your throat!". If Michael didn't have a mask on, I bet he would be like 😐.

"What are you doing?" I ask Michael, but he just points at the window high off the ground. "Do you like being outside?" Michael nods his head. I sit next to him in an empty chair with Michael just giving me a confused look. "What are you here for anyways?" Michael gets his notepad out and starts writing before giving me the paper. It said,'I killed my sister.' As I read this, I could feel his eyes not leaving me. I turn to him and say. "Wanna be friends?" Michael seemed shocked at this and confused why I wanted to be his friend. He just nods his head softly, and we talk some more. After the bell went, it was back to the cell, and because it was Thursday, we didn't have anything for the next 2 days.

~Time Skip~

I am in the corner of my room, throwing my red ball against the wall and catching it as it bounces back to me when the door unlocks, and the guards step in with handcuffs. "It's time for lunch." The guard in front says. "FOOOOD!" I yell, throwing my ball away and jumping up from my bed, but the ball bounced back and hit another guard in the face.

The guard:😐
Y/N:😐
The other guards:😐
The guard that got hit:😢
"Wow..............I dont even have to try, do I?"

When I got to the cafeteria, I stood in the line behind Jason and when I got my tray I got a sandwich and an apple which actually wasn't that bad compared to other food I've got. I sit down next to Michael, Stu, Billy, and Hannible. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" Stu immediately rises his head. "The Stab Movies!" Billy butts in "What about Halloween? All of the good movies are based on true killers, " He says, leaning back in his chair. "We could always watch a comedy?...." Freddy says while sitting down next to Stu. "Over horror?" Says Hannible "yeah of course! I just think horror movies are so overrat-"

I tackle Freddy to the ground wrestling like Stu and Billy were, and Billy and Stu join me kicking him in the stomach like gangs do in movies, but not long after the guards force us off of him and send us to our cells while Freddy is crying in the corner like a toddler being told off. I get chucked in my cell for the day.

~Time Skip~

It's now 9:00pm aka MOVIE TIME!! As the guards open the door, I jump off my bed, scaring the guards. "JEZUS CHRIST!" The older guard said. "Dr Loomis told us to take you to the libary... Don't do that EVER again...." I roll my eyes "yeah yeah get on with it, " I say, putting my wrists together to be handcuffed. We walk down the hallway and into the libary. There, I see everyone on a large couch waiting for me except for Freddy, of course. He has been kicked off and is sitting on the floor. There is also a TV on a small table in front of the couch. "Hey guys!" I yell, walking over while waving, making everyone turn their heads to me. "Y-Y/N! Y-your here, we w-were just about t-to v-vote on w-what t-to w-watch, " Norman says, holding up two movies while standing next to the TV. Halloween or Frankenstein. "There are 4 votes for each movie, so you're the tie breaker," Freddy says with an annoyed expression. "Halloween is actually my favourite, so HALLOWEEN!" I yell, shooting my hands into the air. "Yes!" Stu says while I sit on the floor next to the couch because there is no room since a lot of these men are so big. When the movie begins starting, I shush everybody and lean in, waiting for the theme music even though I have heard it hundreds of times. Halfway through the movie, I feel eyes on me. I turn my head and face Michael just staring at me. I just smile at him. "How cool it must be to have a movie about you, huh?" I whispered to Michael. He nods and hands me a note that says,'What did you want to talk about?' Oh yeah, I forgot. "We are planning on escaping"