Chapter 5 Broken Record

⚠️A LITTLE SWEARING⚠️

~First POV~

Mr Loomis walks in pissed, everyone is looking at him, and I just take another sip of my whiskey and walk towards him.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU ESCAPE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR?!" He stops and looks around seeing Stu, Billy, Freddy wasted and Jason and Billy stuffing their face. Norman is just eating candy in one of the chairs in the middle, and michael is just staring at a wall, and hannible is just reading, but i catch glances here and there at me. Everyone looks at Mr Loomis, worried until I just say.

"Chill, dude, if you read my file, you would know this jeez," I say, leaning to the side a bit. Mr Loomis just glares at me.

"Why the hell is a bunch of psyco killers getting wasted and eating mcdonalds WITH NO GUARDS HERE TO STOP YOU!" he yells in my face. I just reply with a grin.

"If it makes you less upset, I broke my record...." Mr Loomis, just stares at me confused and looks at the others, but they just shrug.

"What do you mean you broke your record? What record?" I just smile and put my hand on his left shoulder and say.

"This is the fastest i have ever broke out of an asylum before....." and I just turn around and walk up to jason and start a conversation with him....sort of..

"Hey Jason, right? Im Y/N, but you probably already know that.......Hows the pie?" Jason just stops for a couple of seconds before grabbing his notepad and writing down something before handing it to me. The note said, 'It is very delicious thank you, why are you doing all of this for us?' I just smile and say. "Because I want to make a good first impression... Did it work?" Jason just nods his head and reaches his hand out. I take his hand, and he gives me a hug. I can feel someone looking at me, but I don't care. I think these people haven't had food like this for...well......a long time...... I hear a bell ring and me and Jason stopped hugging and got lined up.

"You guys are going straight to your cells , no dinner for you since you have already eaten." Mr Loomis said while glancing at me, annoyed. I just point the finger at him when he turns away.

This is gonna be a long night. Ugh.

~Freddys POV~

Whoever this girl/guy thinks they are, they are fucking golden I think as I drink another cup of whiskey....how many have i had?...5...6...this is my 7th one.I didn't notice Mr Loomis walk in until I hear him scream.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU ESCAPE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR?!" I turn my head to the front door to see Mr Loomis very angry and Y/N walking up to him.

"This is gonna be fun!" I say, turning to Billy and Stu."They are kinda cute." Billy looks up very drunk. "Who~" I just point to Y/N, and him and Stu follow my finger, looking at Y/N.

"The new Guy/Girl!" Stu yells while standing up. "They are so cool for getting all of this food!" Stu says, throwing his hands up in the air. The bell rings, and I watch Stu and Billy attempt to get up. Stu successfully gets up, but Billy falls on his butt. Stu laughs and helps Billy up, then we all line up ready for dinner, but to be honest, I'm full, and by the look of the others, they are too.

"You guys are going straight to your cells, no dinner for you since you have already eaten." Mr Loomis said while staring at Y/N.

We all are lead out of the get-together room and towards our cells.