Chapter 9 Escape Plan

Michael tilts his head to his side. "So we need to all talk about ways to escape," I whisper before standing up and standing next to the TV. "MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! EVERYONE BUT FREDDY!!" I shout out to everyone not looking at Freddy. Stu pauses the movie "Yea what's up?" I signal Hannibal up to the 'stage', and he gets up, standing next to me, and starts saying."So we were thinking about escaping this place, and we need your guys' help on how to escape." Everyone looks at each other before Freddy asks, "What do you mean escape? We can't escape here. Many of us have tried, " I stare down Freddy while yelling."SIIIIILLEEENNNCEEEE!!! Now Hannibal....how do you think this should go?"

Hannibal nodded at me."We need someone to open the cells, and [ya name] is the only person that has even escaped the asylum, so I hope that a cell would be as easy," Hannibal says looking towards me as well as some of the others. "What do we gotta do?" Stu asks Hannibal."I need Jason and Michael to take care of any guards or doctors that get in the way. " Jason nods his head while Michael doesn't react. "Stu, Billy, you guys can take care of the ride and Norman, Brahms. we need our stuff back. Do you guys know where it is?" Brahms shakes his head, but Norman claims,"I do, actually. I can ta-take Brahms" good everyone has a job......well except for me, Hannibal and mommy's boy. "What do me and you do?" I say, turning my head to Hannibal, and he ponders for a second. "Do you know where the armoury is?" Yes......my chance......to shine......AND MURDER. "SAY NO MORE I SHALL PROVIDE!"

And with that, the plan is made, Hannibal says he will plan on where we go and what we need to do when we leave. Michael starts writing on a notepad and hands it to me that says, 'When will it happen?' I give Michael his notepad back and say "Tonight we will escape......right?" I look at Hannibal." Yes, yes, yes, it will happen tonight..." Then I sit back down until Freddy yells, "What about me?!" I hysterically laugh at him and continue watching the movie.

After the movie is done, the guards escort us back to our cells and head to the living quarters they have for them. I lay on my bed listening to the clock outside of the cell tick and tick over and over again until I hear a whistper across from my cell. "Y/N, are you still awake?" Brahms whistpers in his child voice. I sit up from my bed looking at the clock. 10:39. "Yes, I am Brahms. Can you not sleep?" I get off of my bed, walking up to the bars on my cell, looking into the dark cell, across from mine seeing the faint outline of Brahms white porcelain mask, staring back at me. "No, I can't........can you tell me a bedtime story?" I sit down on the cold, concrete floor and begin making up a random bedtime story. "Once upon a time, there was a little boy that lived with his family-"

~Time Skip~

"And they lived happily ever after. The end." I look over at Brahms, and he is in his bed fast asleep, with the blanket up to his shoulders. I stand up, yawning, and check the clock again. 10:42. I'm gonna sleep for a little bit. I walk to my bed and lay down on my stomach, instantly getting a wave of fatigue washes over me, as I feel the darkness surround me.

~Time Skip Again~

"Y/N?............Y/N.....Y/N!" I jolt awake, hearing my name being called out, I sit up, rubbing my eyes and checking the time. 11:57. "Y/N!"
"YES! YES! I'm awake. What do you want Billy?" I hear from another cell."It's time to esc-escape. Did you for-forget?"I mentally face palm myself in my head. "No I didn't alright......time to leave..." I say, walking towards the cell bars while stretching my legs. "Let's do this...."