Chapter 12 Lets Play Doctor

⚠️WARNING! SWEARING! AND INTEL ON HKW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM! >:D⚠️

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Nuh uh"

"Tfym nuh uh"

I feel warm blood drip down my back, and a painful burning sensation. I put my hand on my lower back, and it's covered in blood. It's the man. He stabbed me. I look at Norman, and he's scared. Not of the man, but by the fact that I'm wounded. Norman steps in front of me, shielding me.

"Ple-please, sir, we just need somewhere to stay. Just put the kni-knife down, " Norman says with his hands in front of him, as if the man will attack him next. "Get out of my house! NOW!" The man yells at us, pointing his knife towards us. We start to back up towards the window when I see Jason in a hallway, and he looks at us, quickly realising what was happening. I stop moving and watch Jason sneak up behind the man.

"I said ge-...!" But before the man can finish his sentence, Jason snaps his neck with little effort and drops him to the floor, with red blood, pooling under his head and his neck bone tearing through his flesh. "Thank you, Jason, thank you..." I say, feeling something trickle down my legs. I look down, and a small puddle of blood is forming under my shoes. "Shit....wait, what happened to the lady?" I ask. Jason slides his finder under his chin, like cutting someone's throat. My legs start to feel weak and wobbly, not to mention my stab wound is throbbing. "Y/N! We need to fi-find a first-aid kit! Your ble-bleeding out!" Norman yelled in a panicky voice, Jason looks down and notices the blood showing through the blue jumpsuit, and that's when the rest of the group show up, with Michael carrying the woman on his back.

"What are we gonna do with the bodies? We could-" Stu begans before he sees me, the others follow his eyes and see me soaking in blood. My vision starts to go blurry, and the last thing I remember seeing was everyone run towards me.

~Billy's POV~

We split up into two teams. Y/N, Norman and Jason go left, and me, Stu, Michael, Hannibal, and Freddy go right.....maybe someone else should have gone with the others... we find a back door leading to the kitchen, and there was see Maria Smith chopping carrots and various other vegetables. I tap at the door and hide. Not long later, she comes out looking around. That's when Stu kicks he legs back, making her fall face first into the ground. Hannibal covers her mouth, but she knocks him to the ground, screaming, and starts running inside when Freddy pops out in front of her and slashes her neck with a small kitchen knife.

"Michael, can you pick her body up?" Hannibal asks, and Michael nods his head, picking up the lifeless corpse. We all hear yelling inside. We all walk inside and find the rest of the group in a lounge with a body laying in front of them. Stu leans his elbow on me and smirks while saying, "What are we gonna do with the bodies? We could-" That's when his smile drops and his mouth pops open, I look at what he's looking at, and my eyes widen, Y/N is dripping with blood. Are they injured!? Did the man hurt them!? But before we could barely process what happened, Y/N suddenly tips over and faints, collapsing into Jason's arms as he grabs them.

"Shit shit shit! SHIT!" I say running next to Y/N."Hannibal, you're a doctor, right? Do your magic!" Hannibal looks at me slightly agitated. "I'm a doctor in psychiatry! I dont have a MEDICAL degree!?" Michael drops the girl and runs up the stairs, soon returning with a first-aid kit. "Does anyone know how to handle a stab wound?!" I ask everyone, and no one knows except for Michael. We all put Y/N on the couch on their stomach, and Michael stitches their wound shut, and he bandages them up. After he sits next to them on the couch and watches them. "Hey Michael?" I ask, and he looks up at me. "How did you know how to do this?" He grabs a notepad from a pocket and writes down on a piece of paper and gives it to me. It says, 'Do you know how many times I've had to stitch myself up again? After being shot and stabbed hundreds of times?' I nod my head and leave Michael and Y/N alone, and head to the kitchen where everyone is.

"Did you know you can lose 40% of your blood from a stab in just 3-4 minutes?" Stu says, lying on the counter. "Dude, really? And why are you on the counter?" He just shrugs and turns back to Hannibal and Freddy. "Do you wanna know how to make chloroform?" Hannibal seems amused, and Freddy seems not interested. "You mix bleach and rubbing alcohol," Hannibal answers, and Stu's eyes widen. "You know how to make chloroform?!.................Cool..." "Im going to go sleep bye..." Norman says before disappearing upstairs.

That's all for now word count: 885