Chapter 6 Yard Time

⚠️SWEARING AND FrEdDy KrUeGeR⚠️

~Author POV~

Everyone gets back to their cells, and the lights go out. The cells are made of glass so everyone can see eachother.Stu and Billy are talking about random things like why ducks look weird. Idk. Y/N lays back on her bed and looks next to her, seeing Jason look back at her. Jason keeps hearing his mum in his head. Freddy is bored and decides to have some fun with the new patient....

~Y/N POV~

I lay back, closing my eyes and waking up in a red room. I don't know where I am at first, but I get up and start moving around. That's when I realised I'm in a boiler room? I hear a screech of something metal, and it slowly comes closer, getting louder and louder until I see Freddy.

"Hello, hot stuff....." his voice echoes a bit, and he just stands there staring at me. "Awwwww, can i get Michael instead?" I say to piss him off, which obviously worked because he just walks over to me and swipes at me with his knife's, and I just jump back. "Okay, okay! Jeez...I wont mess with you, BELOVED MICHAEL, " I say, batting my eyes at Freddy.

"Shut up! Or I'll cut that pretty neck of yours, " Freddy says, laughing, and I chime in with him and start hysterically laughing as well. "Okay, you can wake me up now," I say, but he just shakes his head. "Nah, im good." Freddy walks towards me, and I just punch him in the face. "See ya later alligator," and then I start to fade away and wake up in my bed. I get up and check the time on my clock. 6:52. I go towards my bars and yell towards Freddy's cell. "You can't get me that easily, Fred!"

"ITS FREDDY!" Freddy yells back to me. Most of the others are awake, I assume because Stu just starts laughing, and Billy is quietly laughing as well.

"Did Freddy try and mess with you last night?" Stu asks, still laughing.

"Yeah he did but I'm stronger than that bitch anyway" I reply while reaching my hand out towards Stu. "I don't think we properly met. I'm Y/N, and your Stu, right?" Stu takes my hand.

"Yes, I am. I heard you put 3 guys into a coma. Is that true?" Stu asks, letting go of my hand.

"Yep, what can i say? Im a badass, and watching all of those horror movies really paid off." A guard opens my door with Jason, Norman, and Brahms behind him.

"It's breakfast hurry." I leave the cell and go behind Brahms. He's nice. I tap Brahms on the shoulder, and he turns to me.

"Do you mind if I hang out with you for breakfast?" He nods his head, then turns away, blushing under the mask. (You dont see this) Stu, Billy, and Freddy, then go behind us.

"Hey Y/N, how was your first night?" Billy asks. I turn to Freddy.

"Last night was VERY interesting." Freddy looks angry, and Billy just holds back a laugh. I turn away and start walking when we all end up at big wooden doors. The guard unlocks them, and we all go inside. The room is filled with other patients, nurses, and guards. We line up, and when it's my turn to pick up my tray, Brahms follows me to an empty table.

I look at my food, which looks gross, so i just pick at it. "Hey Brahms, why do you wear a mask?" Brahms just stops moving and stares at me. All he says is,

"Mommy and Daddy said I have to." And he continued eating his breakfast. A guy came over with brown hair and green eyes, but he seemed nervous.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" I ask, but he just stands there fiddling with his tray. "Do you want to sit with us?" Once I said that, he actually replied.

"s-sure t-thank yo-you," and he sits next to me on my right. Brahms didn't seem to mind, so I started up a conversation.

"How long have you both been here for?" Brahms looks up and says ,

"5 years, I think. " Norman nods his head.

"s-same," the bell rings, and we all get up and get into a line and walk put and get to a yard outside.

"Brahms, come over here!" I grab Brahms hand and lead him over to a flower bed with all kinds of colours and smells. I pick a bunch of [your fav colour] coloured flowers and attempt to make a flower crown, Brahms joins in. After 10 minutes, I finally made one after 3 failed attempts. I did it. I place it on Brahms's head, and he looks up at me. "I made the crown for you," I say, smiling. He places a flower crown on your head with blue and white flowers. I get up and stretch. I then see Stu and Billy climbing a tree and wondering what they are doing, I suddenly feel like I'm being watched. I turn around and see Hannible looking at me he quickly turns away. Hmm, strange.

Word count: 898
Help me. I need more ideas. I'm running out!!! 😟