Chapter 13 House Rules

~Hannibal's POV~

Y/N is unconscious on the couch, but they're still alive. Michael had to stitch them up, but hopefully, they will be okay. We are all in the kitchen except Norman. He's gone upstairs to sleep. "We all need to take rooms. Also, we might need to set a few rules..." I say watching Stu stuff his face with all sorts of junk food.

"What if there aren't enough?" Freddy asks.

"Maybe some of us will have to share," I say, looking at everyone. Jason and Brahms look at each other and race past us, up the stairs. I hear one of them fall but quickly get back up.

"I'll go check how many rooms there are..." Billy says, following Brahms and Jason.

I open the fridge and see that there is enough food to last all of us 3 or 4 days. "Maybe you should slow down on the food..." I say, looking at Stu, and I spot some chocolate on his nose. "We have enough food for 3 days, maybe 4...someone will have to go out soon..." I close the fridge and go into the living room, seeing Michael watch as I walk in. I sit down next to Michael and look at Y/N. "Will they be okay?" I ask, and Michael shrugs his shoulders. I think for a minute of what will happen next or what we will do after Y/N wakes up. Maybe we could stay here... but then again, it's close to the asylum....could we get FAKE PASSPORTS? *hint hint*  Maybe that could work...

I hear someone walk in and look up to see Billy. "There are 7 bedrooms and 9 of us, but there is an office, we could put a mattress in there?" I nod and stand up.

"Is anyone ok with sharing?" Billy nods.

"Me and Stu will share, but 2 others will have to as well..." I walk up the stairs and see 8 doors down a long corridor. I open the first door to my left and see Norman in there sleeping. I check the right door, and Jason is having a very heated pillow fight with Brahms.

Billy walks past me and takes the next door to the right. I check all of the rooms and tell the others to go get their rooms. I take the last door on the left, and Freddys room is opposite to mine. I look through draws and cupboards and find some nice, clean suits and other neat clothes. I lie down on my new bed and close my eyes, soon falling into sleep.

~The Next Day~ and yes, you were left on the couch... but Jason put a blanket on you :) I haven't done a Jason pov I don't think, or not for a while

~Jasons POV~

*monstrous yawn* I wake up feeling warm and refreshed. I get out of my new bed and head downstairs for breakfast. Freddy and Billy are arguing in the kitchen, and Hannibal is cooking something. I look around, but I don't see Michael or Stu, I write on my notepad and hand it to Norman. "In the lounge..." I nod and peek around the corner and see Stu and Michael on the couch next to Y/N. I feel a pat on my back, I look over my shoulder and see Hannibal.

"Come have breakfast, it's ready" he says with a smile. I take one last glance at Y/N and head to the kitchen. I sit down at the table and see an egg...thing...looks like a pancake....

"Omletes..." A childs voice says. I rise my head to see Brahms sitting down with an 'omlete' as well. I nod my head and lift my mask enough so only my mouth is visible, but now I can't see. I start to eat this egg pancake when Hannibal asks if we should go on a plane. I've never been on a plane before.

"What do you mean a plane? I mean, it's not like we are serial killers that are wanted or anything" Freddy scoffs at Hannibal.

"I only killed Cole..." Brahms says, slouching down.

"Yes, but this might be the best way out of here... all we might need is to wear masks..." Hannibal says, touching his chin with one hand. I point to mine, and Hannibal quietly laughs. "I mean like a mask when you're sick so they don't see you and maybe some glasses....we can't go in with knife's and killer masks so we will have to leave everything here..." Freddy instantly reacts to this.

"You expect me to leave my baby!?" We all just stop and look at him confused. "My glove is NOT staying here!"

"Ohhh, your glove....well, if it best suits you, you can stay here too..." just before Freddy makes a snarky remark Stu come into the room.

"Y/Ns awake..." We all turn our head, and I stand up too fast, causing my chair to fall over. We all hurry to the lounge where Y/N is sitting on the couch next to Michael.

"You look..." Hannibal begins. Pale, sick, weak.

"Like shit" Freddy says before a shoe gets flung across the room at him.

"Like you can talk! You look like you over cooked in your mums woumb, " says Y/N, smirking, causing Stu and Billy to break out in laughter.