Chapter 3 Bonding

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️Swearing and a long chapter⚠️

~First POV~

"Are you greta?" He half wisperd half talked in a child's voice, which startled me that a fully grown man sounded like a child.

I shake my head and point at him. He looked very hesitant but replied with "Brahms." I looked down at his book it was the little red riding hood, I would read that with my brother Mark all of the time. I pointed to the book and then me, and after I did this, Brahms eyes widened and quickly said.

"YES! YES, PLEASE!" He crawled over to my right and placed the book onto my lap, sitting in a way a child would with his legs crossed and hands on his knees, looking right at me. He reminds me of Mark....well....the last time I saw him. I picked up the book and opened it to the first page, and read the book with him. He was the one actually speaking, but still. I was actually enjoying reading with brahms it was calming........almost peaceful..... after the book was finished, I looked up at him, and he looked in my eyes with curiosity.

I turn my head to the side and give a 'you good?' Look, which snapped out of his trance and looked down at the book then back to me. He simply grabbed my hand and slipped something into it, but before I could question it, he stood up, grabbed the book, and walked towards the child's section to put it back. I opened my hand to see a red paper flower.I stood up, dusted myself off, popped the flower into my right pocket, and walked up to the gaurds at the front door.

"If your wondering when you get dinner its in 15 minutes now go sit down." a older guard said with his back leaned against the wall with a smirk. I walked up to him and punched his face, giving him a blood nose. 3 guards start to beat me with long metal sticks, and one of them tazes my neck. The nurse who is supposed to take care of us runs from one of those tables aswell as the man with blonde hair and brown eyes (Hannible).

"STOP IT! this place does not beat up their patients unless you want to get fired! And take off her mask!"

They instantly stop and give glares and take off my mask, and return to their posts. The nurse reaches her hand out, but I just hit it away and walk past her and the tall man towards the area where Brahms is. Once I see him on my left, I open my mouth and show a key and then close it, winking at him and going up to him. I look around so no one is watching and take the key out of my mouth. (Sorry if you're a germaphobic) I whisper to brahms.

"Can you get me a list of everyones favourite food?" He looked so confused and just nodded, walking off to complete his mission as I sat there reading the book I had before.

~Brahms POV~

A person comes in on a wheel thing with a mask on with lots of guards with them. Must be a new patient. One of the guards says something and then tazes them on their side. Stu stands up worried, but the guard just yells at him to sit down. I turn away and sit down with my favourite book in my hands. Little red riding hood. I just wish someone would read it to me like greta used to. I hear a thud to my left, and I look over at the new patient reading a horror book. I move a little closer to them, but they notice me and put down their book and points at my book and then them. Do... Do they want to read me my book with me? I'm surprised but really happy.

"YES! YES, PLEASE!" I say, crawling over to them and sitting next to them. I give them the book and look at their mask, but they open the book anyway, and I start to read the book out loud because it seems they can't talk. After the book is finished, I'm staring at them, wondering why they are even here they are more nice than anyone else here. So far.Maybe they are like me and tried to protect someone but killed them doing it. She/He turns their head confused, and I snap out of my thoughts, and that's when I remember the flower I made earlier. I grab their hands and slide the flower into theirs. After a few seconds, I grabbed the book and walked over to the same place I found it and put it back where it belongs, but when I turn around, they are gone. That's when I hear yelling and hitting, and when I peep around the corner of the bookshelf, I see them getting beaten up by guards with one of them with a blood nose. I was about to run after them when our nurse ran over and yelled at the guards along with Hannible. Thats when I could see them properly. They dont have the mask on anymore and have a few cuts on their face and some bruises but seem to be enjoying it? What are you planning? Your kinda cute...WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! I blush at the sight of them but they then get up and walk towards me, and for a brief moment, they open their mouth, showing me a key. They then wink at me, and when they reached me, they took the key out of their mouth and asked,'Can you get me a list of everyones favourite foods?' I'm shocked when I hear their voice it sounds so warm and caring. How are they here? And why do they need a list of everyones favourite food? I just nod and walk towards jason, first asking for a piece of his notepad. After 10 minutes, I have a list of everyones favourite food and hand it to the new patient. That reminds me I didn't get their name.

"Whats your name.....?"I said, looking down at the list and then back at them.

"Call me Y/N" they said with a warm smile....I think I like Y/N......very much......

End of chapter 😫
Word count: 1097