Chapter 4 Early Lunch

⚠️NO SWEARING⚠️
Here's the list of the slasher fav food. idk?

-Jason's is pies because his mum would make homemade pies.

-Michael Myers is anything he'll eat anything cause he's a big boi.

-Freddy's is bacon cause he's a bacon

-Norman LOVES candy

-Billys is really meaty burgers and fries

-Stu's is Billy's fries and beer

-hannibles is....you already know...

-Brahms is pizza

~First POV~

I take the note and stuff it into my pocket, and go towards the staff door and unlock it. Inside, there is normal office with equipment and desks, so I open the lockers and find a keycard, and stash it into my pocket. I then go to a door which enters the long hallway. I look around for anyone and sneak down the hallway, dodging guards and nurses, but I see the door right in front of me open, so I dive into the closest room and hide. I hear a males voice and a females voice talk about the patients, but then I hear my name pop up, so I put my ear up to the door and listen.

"The new patient Y/N is so insane did you hear she killed her father!" The female voice said.

"Yes, i did, but i also heard he had multiple abuse charges and got busted out of jail 4 times from his rich parents, so who knows, maybe Y/N did the right thing." The male voice said, shrugging.

"'Yeah right anyways c'mon, let's just get to lunch after we have to take care of the get together," the woman said clearly annoyed, and with that, they walked off down the hall. After 3 minutes, I opened the door checking for anyone and ran for the front door successfully, and broke into a car and drove off. I then pulled up at maccas and got to work for the get-together......this is gonna be fun...

~Stu's and Billy's POV~

~Stu~

After the new patient was beaten up, Billy and I talked about why they might be here.

"I bet it's murder," Billy said

"Yeah, same, but dude, they are so HOT!" I shouted out loud.

"Dude, shut up! We should go talk to them!" Billy said, hitting me over the head.

"Ooowwwwww!" I said with my hand over my head, pouting. "Fine, but what if-" I interrupted my brahms, standing over us with a piece of paper and pen knocking on the table.

"What do you want, Brahms?" Billy said

Brahms looks nervous, probably because we're the cool kids.

"What's your favourite food?"

"What?" I said seeing if he was joking but he just asked again.

"You dont need to know th-" Billy started but I cut him off by saying

"I love beer and Billys chips!" I said, grinning at Billy. Brahms writes it down and then turns to Billy.