Chapter 7 Intel

~Norman's POV~

It's yard time, which is the only time we can go outside for fresh air. I go towards a large tree and sit underneath in the shade and watch the others, Michael sits next to me, keeping his distance and watches everyone with me. Hannibal is trying to stop Freddy from fighting with Jason, Stu, and Billy, who are climbing another tree, and Y/N and Brahms are making flower crowns which makes me feel kinda jealous because Y/N is so kind towards me. Freddy walks away towards Billy and Stu, and Hannibal is talking to Jason while he writes on his notepad. I just sit against the tree and breathe in the fresh air. I notice Hannibal looking at Y/N and looking away, Hannibal is very smart, so maybe he is determining if Y/N is reliable....or safe....

~Hannibal POV~

While I'm talking to Jason, I notice Y/N and Brahms making flower crowns. Y/N seems to have a lot of experience of escaping asylums. Maybe they can help us form a plan to escape......Y/N looks my way, and I just turn back to jason. "What do you think about Y/N?" I ask Jason, and he writes down something and shows me his notepad. 'Mother says they are kind-hearted.' I just nod before Y/N walks up to Jason and me. "Hi Jason, and Mr?" Y/N reaches her hand out towards me, and I shake their hand. "Hannibal Lector, nice to meet Y/N," I say with a warm smile. I need them to trust me if they are gonna help us. "Wow, it seems everyone knows who I am......how did you like the food?" Jason writes on his notepad and hands it to Y/N. "The whiskey was a pleasant surprise, and the food was delicious. You see, we haven't had food or drinks like that for years, so thank you very much, Y/N." Y/N just waves it off like it's nothing, but that reminds me of some questions I have for them. "Hey Y/N, I hope you don't mind, but I have some questions for you." Y/N stops for a second before letting me continue. "I heard you have escaped 17 different asylums and 3 prisons before....is that true?" Y/N nods their head "yes I have. I'm a professional escapist. I like to think, " Brahms then walks over and stands close behind Y/N, looking down at her/him. "Can you tell me about yourself?"

"I think of myself as a funny person. I love reading.....Oh! And I love [Fav Hobby]" (if i have already written your fav hobby, then your second fav👍) Y/N says, smiling with their hands on their hips. "What about your past?" Y/N's smile instantly drops, and she/he has a dark look in their eyes. "My past......I had a good childhood" is all they say. I take the hint that they don't want to talk about it, but I am intrigued as I already know about their father. I wonder if there is anything else..... I then hear a loud thud to my left and see Stu on the floor. "I wiiiiiin," Billy says, falling down too, on top of Stu.

~Y/N's POV~

Stu and Billy have fallen from the tree. I giggle as they both see me and try to get up but fall over each other. Billy runs towards me and puts his elbow on Hannibal's shoulder. "Heeeeeey Y/N, you look really cute with that flower crown on," He says, winking at me. Stu tackles Billy to the ground, and they start wrestling each other, which makes me laugh, and they both stop and look at me. "What?" I ask. "You have a hot laugh," Stu says, and Billy just nods and goes back to wrestling. "Now, if you will all excuse me, gentlemen, I need to make deals with the big man," I say, walking towards a guard at the entrance. "Can I please talk with Dr Loomis?"

The guard nods and puts handcuffs on me and takes me down to his office. The guard knocks, and Dr Loomis says for us to come in. Once inside, I sit down and cross my legs. "What is it I can do for you, Y/N?" Dr Loomis says, not looking up at me. "Im here to make a deal." he looks up from his paperwork. "Go on..." I sit up and say. "You give me some equipment, and I won't cause a jail break. Your choice" Dr Loomis takes a while to think with his hand on his chin. He knows very well that I am smart enough and strong enough to do it. "What kind of equipment?" I flash a smile at him. "Something that will make my time here more fun." Dr Loomis takes a notepad and pen out from one of his drawers. "And what would that be?" I tell him a bunch of things I want, and he accepts it on the condition that I don't harm any of the staff or try and escape again. Sweet. The bell rings, and Dr Loomis tells the guards to bring me to the cafeteria. Once I reach the cafeteria, I get in line for my food, which is steak and salad and after I get my tray I sit in the middle of Brahms and Norman on the other side is Jason, Billy and Stu. "What did you and Dr Loomis talk about?" Brahms asks me while I poke at my food. I look up at him and say, "I made a deal with the devil," I say proudly. "W-what k-kind o-of d-deal?" Norman asks. "Well, if I play nice, I get rewarded," Jason writes on his notepad and hands it to me. 'Like what?' "Like books, appliances, food, movies, and stuff like that." Jason nods. "Wow, I can't believe he actually agreed to it!" Stu says with a smile.

~time skip~

After breakfast, we all get led to our cells, and inside, I see on my bed a large book and a couple of pencils, some books, and a ball. Simple enough. I grab the paper flower from my pocket that Brahms gave me and put it on top of my desk as well as the flower crown. I grab the large book and a pencil and begin drawing random stuff.