Kill For Me

" He's dangerous" Pansy breaths shaking her head.

" I know" I say brushing off her warning as usual

" No Fey. He's dangerous" she repeats the words but with more emphases

" I know" I repeat matching her tone.

" He's the son of the dark lord and he is no better than him. He would kill you in a heartbeat" she says gripping my shoulder.

" Maybe, maybe not" I shrug still unbothered.

" He's extremely powerful. He's planning things Fey. World domination things. He will do whatever it takes to get him there, and that includes using you" she says looking into my eyes. " He so so incredibly powerful" she repeats.

" that's the thing Parkinson" I say allowing my eyes to dilate causing her to take a step back. " What you've failed to notice all these years is that I'm just as powerful." I state through my threatening gaze

" Yes b-but you fight for good." She stutters begging to realize she has me all wrong.

" Says who?" I smirk. " Tell me Parkinson. Since when was I ever fighting for good? I have the dark mark do I not?"

" Well yes but you me and Draco we...." She trails off.

" Oh yes you me and Malfoy. Forced into getting the mark from our parents. Boohoo go fucking cry about it" I say standing a little taller.

" Y-your a death eater?" She wobbles disbelieving.

" No that's where your wrong. I'm not just a death eater. I am one of the most powerful witches to ever grace Hogwarts and you know it. You also know that I am in a five year long relashionship with Mattheo Riddle another if the best to exist. Together we are absolutely unstoppable" I see the look of worry cross her face but I continue on.

" That is why everyone is so hesitant of us. Trying to get us to split isn't it? Don't think I haven't noticed. You want us broken up because together we are too strong for anyone to bear. Not even the dark lord himself. So it is so incredibly idiotic of you to assume I am some measly death eater." I smile.

" I am no follower" I get close to her face. " You follow me" I say through gritted teeth. " What you've failed to see all these years is that you serve me."

" I-I had no idea" she stutters once more.

" Speak again to me about Mattheo or the dark lord and I will end your life. Do you understand?" I ask. She gives a quick nod of her Runs off to go tell the entire school I expect.

I leave my dorm and head immediately for Mattheo. I don't even bother knocking I just storm in angrily.

" I'm going to kill that bitch Pansy" I snap at him. He gives me a quizzical look before mumbling a silence charm so no one will hear our plots.

" What did Parkinson do?" He ask steadily.

" She was warning me about you. Telling me your not a good influence." I say crossing my arms.

" Well she's right. What did you say?" He smirks.

" I told her just how powerful I can be, and that I can make her life end if she dares to speak to me like that again" I pause a beat watching as his eyes widen in shock.

" Do you think I should obliviate her?" I ask.

" No. She'll be far to scared to say a word" he smiles a wicked grin. " We can have her dead by morning. Just say the words"

" Although I would love to dig a blade into her chest and watch her bleed, I don't want there to be an investigation within Slytherin. There are to many loyal followers that would be put at risk" I sigh. He nods approvingly.

" That's my girl" he smiles kissing the top of my head.

" Theo..." I look up at him and he raises an eyebrow.

" Would you ever kill me? I know that what you want to do in this lifetime is utterly insane in the best way possible and although I know you care about me, part of me thinks nothing will stand your way. Not even me" I say looking past him embarrassed. I go to sleep beside him every night, and I wish I could say there wasn't a mild fear whenever I close my eyes in his presence. I love him but I know he's a psychopath.

" Fey. If you joined the battle of Hogwarts and fought against me, if you stabbed me in the chest, if you destroyed the Horcruxs me and my father worked so hard to make, I would still love you." He has his hands on my shoulders now and he's looking into my eyes.

" Fey I will never ever lay I hand on you. Do you understand me? I want you to trust me, I want you to be comfortable. I wouldn't even scratch you let alone kill you" he says seriously.

" I would kill for you." I breath.

" Darling, I know. You already have" he smiles a little genuine smile.

" And I will continue to do so, just as you'd do for me"