Evil Plans

" Is there something going on with you and Riddle?" Hermione Granger asks me nervously.

" Don't be ridiculous Mione this is Alice we're talking about" Run says and Harry nods immediately.

" I forgot to tell you Hermione! I passed my potions test!" I smile wildly successfully avoiding the question.

" Oh Alice that's amazing! I knew you would" she smiles given me a small hug. " See studying does pay off"

So does having an extremely intelligent boyfriend willing to do all your homework for you.

" I'm absolutely starving. Shall we have dinner" Harry asks. We wander in the direction of the great hall.

For the past five or side years now I've been close with the golden trio. In their eyes I am the only acceptable Slytherin. Too bad I'll have to kill them eventually

We sit down at an empty table near the back and begin eating and chatting. I gain as usual as much information as possible.

Suddenly I feel a hand brush my back. I look out of the corner of my eye to see Mattheo walking by me.

" Uh guys I'll catch up with you later" I smile waiting a few moments before following him out. I notice the three of them exchange looks. I do not care if Hermione suspects me of something. If she does I'll just end her.

" Theo?" I wish per into the empty corridor. I feel a hand grab my wrist and push me into a closet.

" How are you darling?" He asks brushing the side of my face.

" Boring as always." I sigh leaning into his touch.

" I'm sorry you have to talk to those morons my love. Time will come soon enough" he breaths slowly.

" I want to handle Granger myself." I smile at the thought.

" That can most definitely be arranged" he smiles his signature evil grin.

" She's beginning to suspect us of something bad" I say.

" She's not wrong" he sighs.

" Yes but she isn't supposed to know that for at least another year or so" I say leaning against a shelf in this small closet.

" The war will come soon enough" he smiles.

" I feel bad knowing everyone will have to fight for their lives while I remain safe" I say sarcastically.

" Oh yes it will be so dreadful sitting in a lavish mansion while lives are lost here in this filthy school" he says matching my tone.

" Cho Chang think I'm a serial killer" I laugh.

" Well you are dating one" he smiles.

" I know. It's one of my favourite things about you" I smile pulling at his cheek like an adoring grandmother.

" How are we going to tell everyone? I want it to be dramatic" he smiles.

" I have just the idea." I wish per my plan in his ear. " That will take care of the trio and then I assume they'll run around telling everyone what they saw, but nobody will believe them. They'll be thought of as lunatics!" I laugh and I can tell by the glow on Mattheo face he loves the plan.

" You've been so patient my love. I think maybe we can go ahead with this sooner than I had planned. Tomorrow" he smiles.

" Really!" I gasp exitedly pulling him into a hug. Mattheo does not hug but if it's from me he sometimes allows it. He holds me tightly.