My Tutor Part 2

A/N:
If you haven't already please read part one of this story first!

It's been two months since Mattheo became my sort of friend. It's strange to be friends with your previously sworn enemy but somehow it's working just fine.

Theo🤍
Want to hang out

Y/N:
Sure. Your room?

Theo🤍:
Yeah. 10 minutes

  It's become normal for us to text. It was strange at first but now I'm used to it. It's also become routine for us to hang out outside of our scheduled study times.

I still share a dorm with Pansy but to say it's uncomfortable would be an understatement. I want a switch but Dumbledore is strictly against taking such measures over boy drama.

I quickly put on some makeup before heading to his room. Not that I care what he thinks. It's not like I'm getting dressed up for him. I don't like him like that.

I knock twice and his door open and I'm greeted by a smiling face.

" Hey" I grin sitting beside him in his bed. " Oh my gosh I have to tell you everything that's happened to me this week!" I huff.

" Can't wait to hear it as usual" he says urging me to continue.

" Guess what Pansy had the audacity to say to me on Monday?" I don't wait for his response before barrelling on

" She said her and Malfoy are going to the Yule ball together, and get this" I pause for dramatic effect. " she told me that it would probably be best I don't go if I'm going to cause a scene! I mean who does she think she is telling not to go" I fold my arms irritated by the memory

" I think you should go just to piss her off"he smiles. That's what I love about Mattheo, we're always on the same page.

" Oh your so right" I grin. " you know what would really piss her off?" I think about the idea for a bit letting the idea sit with me before I say it out loud.

" This is going to sound crazy but I think we should go together" I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for him to make fun of me and say no. I prepare myself for a joke and a rejection. I continue talking before he can possibly hurt my feelings.

" Beacuse you know Pansy has always had a crush on you. She said so when we first met and I was telling her about you" he raises an eye brow at me sceptically.

" Yes yes I talked about you I was thinking about you whatever get over yourself. Anyway. It would make her mad to see me with you. It's not an actual date or anything" I clarify.

" It's not?" He asks. I can't tell if he's disappointed or happy with that information.

" N-no?" I don't mean to sound hesitant but I do.

" Hmmm fine I'm in" he says. Well that took a lot less convincing than I thought.

" But you owe me big time" he says shoving me gently.

" Ugh fine I guess I can expect that. Also we're buying matching outfits. Just to rub it in her face of course" I add. If we're going to do this we better do it right.