Targets

Taipei; September 7th; 19:20 NST
-

The cityscape rises high into the sky, but only one place is of importance. Before a modern-styled building with a small grass cul de sac with a fountain adorning the center stands a blonde woman, her hair falling to her red jacket covered shoulders, simple silver earrings, and a chain necklace complimenting her dusk blue eyes.

In her right hand is a notepad and in her left is a microphone. Across the bottom of the screen, it says Cat Grant Reporting from Taipei Taiwan; GBS News Rhelasian Peace Summit at Impasse. And in the top right corner, there's a small tag that reads LIVE.

Cat: "This is Cat Grant reporting from Taipei where the historic Peace Summit between South Rhelasia and North Rhelasia has completely broken down. As a last resort, Prime Minister Tseng of South Rhelasia and North Rhelasia's General Singh Manh Li have agreed to bring in an independent arbitrator. But who is it?"

Cat's voice continues even as the camera changes and there is a close-up of both Prime Ministers who are both being swarmed by the press. Tseng is an aging man with grey hair and his only other notable feature being a mole under his left eyebrow. While Li is a younger-looking man with completely black hair and glasses.

Cat: "Speculation has run from the Secretary-General of the United Nations to Superman. But the Man of Steel seems unlikely, as I'm told the arbitrator is due to arrive by car, not cape, at any moment."

Cat says, briefly glancing down at her notes and signing off.

The white limo before the building for the Summit pulls away from the press-dense area. Roy Harper, decked out in a suit of his own and dark glasses stands with his back to a pillar, watches over the area. Tapping the BlueTooth in his left ear, he listens to it beep, and someone responds on the other end.

Mason: "Red Robin."

Red Arrow: "Red Arrow."

He informs him who is calling in.

Red Arrow: "I need access to the Justice League's database."

Red walks around the Zeta Room in Mount Justice.

Red Arrow: "and the exact height of the League of Shadows assassin known as Cheshire."

Red moves his right hand out, a keyboard and screen appearing instantly.

Mason: "Checking."

He draws out as the data comes in. The access to the database is displayed like a vault even virtually, as the assassin's image appears before him.

Mason: "Cheshire is 1.67 meters."

Red Arrow: "Um..."

Roy mutters, as per typical American student he knew about where that put her, but he relied more on standard measurements for exact points.

Mason: "She is 5-foot-6,"

Red Robin reads the conversion with a smile.

Mason: "and exceptionally dangerous. You need some backup?"

Red Arrow: "Please."

Roy scoffs, tapping the frame of his glasses.

Red Arrow: "The last thing I need is the Junior Justice League or you Bat Jr.."

The program engages, reading off the height of every woman in the area.

Mason: "Just our computer."

Roy focuses in on the woman that is framed in red in his lenses, zooming in on her face, to test her match. Red looks at the results once more before signing off.