Misplaced

Roanoke Island; November 5th, 19:46 EDT
-

Two old dirt roads cross each other, the hibernating plants making the area seem dark and dreary. Klarion, with the large cat in his arms, walks along one of the roads, looking at the crossroads before him.

Klarion: "How about here?"

He muses. The cat meows and jumps out of his arms.

Klarion: "Finally."

He sighs, then goes to the inside pocket of his suit, pulling out a large gold crystal. Positioning it in the center of the crossroads, he raises his hands over his head.

Hands positioned almost like he's more animalistic than his human appearance lets on. Then his hands glow red with power. The crystal glows in sync, before flashing three times- with a light chime going off with them- before a light-based design begins to grow from it.

Two circles, the smaller about a pace from the gem, the second only the length of Klarion's hand wider than the first. Then six symbols appear, equally spaced with one just under Klarion's left foot.

In line with each symbol, appears another, closed in by double lined triangles. All that is enclosed by two circles, where five diamonds have their narrow point touching it and branch off from the outside circle. A symbol appearing in each one.

Between each of the five diamonds, in line with the other symbols, large runes appear, smaller runes appear between them and the diamonds. As the last two circles connect the diamonds outside the runes, and a singular circle connects the top points of each diamond. Closing the circle. Klarion drops his hands and the glowing circle remains in the center of the crossroads.

He backs up slowly, and when he steps outside the circle, in line with one of the diamonds, a circle with a symbol inside appears under his feet. He smiles.

Klarion: Time to get the old band together.

His eyes start to glow the same color as the circle.

Klarion: Wotan.

A man so pale, his skin nearly looks tinged blue, appears. A circle and a symbol forming under his feet as he flashes into existence. Wearing a high collared, yellow trimmed, black cape that falls to his ankles, and a red suit of thin armor.

Klarion: Blackbriar Thorn.

An old man with a white beard coming down to his exposed collarbones, wearing only an open- popped collared- jacket that falls past his hips, baggy pants that are tied off just below his knees, and open sandals with ties going up his calves. Exposing his nearly vine-like body, accented by green vines wrapping around his muscles, over his ears and to the corner of his mouth, and over his bald head.

Klarion: Felix Faust.

A man wearing a pale but dark blue Mongolian tunic with deep blue edging, and white fur on the cut-off shoulders, tied off by a harvest yellow sash falling over his right hip and to his knee. His pants and shirt are the same deep blue as the edging, tucked into thin black shoes and pale bronze arm guards.

The arm guards match the broad collar that wraps around his neck and is mostly covered due to his tunic His hair is covered by the same blue as his tunic, though there is a crescent moon that rests at the top of it. A wide, crown-like band rests over his forehead and around his head. Covering from one ear to the other is a long deep blue cloth connected underneath the pale bronze. The only hair visible is his perfectly split, long, black mustache.

Klarion: Wizard.

A decked out like a Victorian Era magician, complete with the top hat, chained and high collared, baggy cloak coving a dark grey suit coat, and a white button-down with only a simple red String Tie.