Revelation

Metropolis; October 1st, 08:08 EDT
-

The bustling city moves the same as always, choppers can be heard flying over the high-rise buildings, cars move down the road through the busy traffic, and people walk down the sidewalks. A woman walking her dog stops when the ground starts shaking under her feet, the ground suddenly splits before her, and her dog barks as a plant rises up and grows larger.

Panic is quick to ensue in the area, people run, whether it's from buildings or their cars as the plant extends as high as the buildings and as wide as the road at its base. Suddenly three red spikes come out, opening to form gigantic flowers that quickly grab a police car and throw it into a building.

Another follows quickly. The third flower goes after the woman still at its base but slams into the concrete as she runs away. It pulls harshly on the concrete, but instead of it pulling up, the plant falls down. The plant is so massive that it stretches almost a full city block, and as the view gets further away, the source of the insight is shown to be a magic mirror.

???: "Lovely. Our test is a complete success."

A woman's voice says smoothly.

???: "We may proceed as planned."

???: "Agreed."

An all too familiar male voice says through his Latvian accent.

Vertigo: "But we've operated in shadow for too long."

Count Vertigo, dressed in his regal apparel steps out of the shadows.

Vertigo: "Time for the InJustice League to step into the light."

Beside Vertigo are six more people, some more recognizable than others.

Joker: "Admit it, you can't turn away."

The Joker, though seeming calmer for a moment given his pressed deep purple suit, a green striped top with a pale orange collar, and a bright purple tie he then starts his familiar, terrifying laugh.

Behind his left shoulder is a zombie pilot- Atomic Skull- his uniform a faded green and his helmet having bright yellow accents, then a white gorilla- Ultra Humanite- with similar set up to Mallah, even with him is Poison Ivy, her skin almost as pale as the Joker's, and vines crawling up her arms and shoulders, up and on her right is a man with pointed ears, the same lightning bolt as Captain Marvel on his black suit, and a gold tie-off sash on his waist- Black Adam- highest and almost directly behind the Gorilla is a man with pointed dark hair, white pale skin, a red suit and an ornate black cape, Wotan.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================

Mount Justice; October 1st, 18:13 EDT
-

Kaldur and Robin fight hand-to-hand on the training deck, both of them are in casual wear rather than their costumes, but that doesn't stop them from working hard. Robin comes in with a kick that was aimed at Kaldur's shoulder height. The older male dodges, gaining 8pts in comparison to Robin's 4pts for his attack. The Boy Wonder is quick to turn as soon as he touches the ground, getting close to Kaldur, and going in for a right punch that Kaldur blocks.

Both of them gain 4pts for that, but Kaldur already had his right hand raised and goes for a cross that Robin ducks under, and he follows up with another, but Robin is quick into a back-handspring. Kaldur gains 14pts for his combo while Robin 10pts for his dodge and it's x2 the second his hands touch the ground.