Confession

Your welcome Canada
                                   -Ryan Reynolds
==========================================================

Gotham City; November 10th, 22:07 EDT
-

Artemis: What's the point of us teaming with Batman if he keeps us from doing anything?

Artemis asks, crossing her arms and glaring down at the unconscious gang member, tied up at her feet. She looks over at Red, who looks equally bothered.

Mason: He said he needed our help to track Two-Face tonight. 'I swear to god... if this is another plot like the Russian mission. I WILL MAKE SURE HE IS SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO MARTHA!...although I would be thanking him too.'

He pokes the shoulder of a black-haired man with his boot and watches his head flop to the side.

Mason: I thought we might get a little action.

Artemis laughs, a little bitterly.

Artemis: He doing this on purpose. Probably just to mess with us.

They turn around and Red shoots his grappling hook. It catches on a fire escape of the run-down apartment building. He wraps his arm around her waist and starts to pull them up, wind blowing their hair back and whistling in their ears. Artemis rolls her eyes when they reach the roof and their feet are planted firmly on the ground.

Artemis: "I have my own way to get up.

She gesturing to her quiver of arrows.

Artemis: You don't have to carry me.

Mason: I know. Although last time I did that you didn't want to let go.

Red gives a wicked grin, but doesn't elaborate. Instead, he walks past her, his hand brushing against her hip before he jumps over the edge and disappears. Artemis sighs at his theatrics. She steps up onto the parapet, lines an arrow along the string and shoots, a rope trailing behind it.

She throws her bow over the top and jumps, her blonde ponytail whipping behind her as she zip lines across the open air. She swings herself on top of the building and jogs over to where Red is crouched, binoculars covering his cowled eyes. Artemis crouches beside him and pulls another arrow from her quiver, fitting it in place.

Artemis: See something?

Mason: Big warehouse at eight o' clock. Top window, third from the left.

Artemis follows his gaze and sees a soft light filling the window. She can see three men from her vantage point. They appear to be seated around a table, but Artemis couldn't make out much else. She places her bow down and holds out her hand.

Red wordlessly places the binoculars in her open palm. She zooms in and looks at the scene again. One figure is obscured by a poorly closed shade, and another is facing away from the window, but she has a good profile of the third. She instantly recognizes him as one notorious Neil Daniels.

Daniels is a Government official who involved himself with some shady people. It was a conspiracy that he was part of an international arms deal that the Gotham Police Force had been trying to bust for months now.