Framed

Mount Justice; December 1ST, 16:05 EST
-

Batman: The mission is simple. After a confrontation between Superman and Luthor, Metallo attacked him. I managed to save Superman but as of right now he's currently in critical condition. While we fought, Luthor managed to alter camera footage to look as if Superman lost all control.

Batman says, showing the Team the footage of Superman grabbing Lex by the shirt, all stand watching, but Kid Flash is also eating chips. And Conner stared mainly at Lex.

Mason: Let me guess. Luthor somehow convinced the Government for the arrest of the Man of Steel.

Batman: Correct. But sadly half the League doesn't believe in Superman innocence and are gonna be on the Government's payroll to find and bring him in. Flash was able to get information that Metallo's body was shipped to S.T.A.R. Labs in Washington with Luthor buying out the building. He also informed me that the Kryptonite that powered him was taken as well. This is a covert operation, your mission is to get intel and the actual footage proving Superman's innocence.

KF: Ha that's it! Sounds easy enough. When do we leave?

Batman: This is a two person covert op.

Artemis: Okay...? Is it me and Red?

Batman: No.

KF: Ooo! I got it! It's me and Red!

Batman just glares at the speedster.

KF: Me and Rob?

He still glares.

KF: Me and Aqualad?

Still glaring.

KF: Me and Artemis....?

He's still glaring idk how do his eyes not hurt.

KF: Me and...

Batman: Red Robin and Superboy. Miss Martian you'll be their extraction once they recover the proof.

The team turn their attention to both Red and Superboy as they step up. Batman walks over to Red handing him thumb drive.

Batman: This will be able to help you download the actual footage and other evidence that Luthor has hidden. Once you land in Washington you'll both be on your own.

Superboy: We can handle ourselves. Let's go Red.

The two boys walk off as the Team watches.

KF: Dude. Those two together, it's like looking at Superman and Batman again.

Cut to Artemis and M'gann looking closely with concern for the two. At the bioship, Mason looks down in deep thought until Artemis brought him out by gently grabbing his hand.

Artemis: You okay?

Mason: Yeah. Just thinking of a strategy.

Artemis: A strategy for what? It's a simple recon mission. Find the footage and get out. Conner's just there for muscle.

Mason: Still this is Luthor. He likes to plan ahead of time.

Artemis: Babe you're doing the Batman thing again.

Mason: Sorry.

Artemis: Don't be. Just come back in one piece okay and maybe we can have some personal fun.

She teases. Red leans down and presses his forehead against hers, their noses brushing.

Mason: You jerk.