Agendas

The Watchtower; November 25th, 06:54 EST
-

The sun crests over the curvature of the Earth, shining off the waters before bathing the Watchtower in the light as well. In one of the areas meant to be an extension of Earth on the asteroid, a red bird with white accents flaps its wings rapidly before landing on a branch. A flock flies behind it, and it takes off to follow.

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman all watch as the light breaks across the area that looks so out of place when the curvature of the globe also stands before them. Diana takes her hand off her hip and shifts her weight fully back to both her feet.

Wonder Woman: Times like these, one feels the very weight of the world upon us.

Footsteps from behind them catch their attention. They turn and find Aquaman before them.

Aquaman: Everyone is here.

Inside the entirety of the Justice League stands in the room around a large U-shaped table that is about five steps down from where the four of them enter as the door slides closed behind them. The rest of the doors to the room slide closed as well.

Aquaman: Our agenda is clear. What's at stake should not be underestimated.

Superman: The decisions we make today will reverberate for years to come.

Wonder Woman: And influence whether or not the world continues to put their trust in the Justice League.

Batman: Please take your seats. We have work to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================

All the members, all sixteen of them, are around the U shaped table in the middle of the room, only Martian Manhunter stands at his place.

Martian Manhunter: Another expansion of the League could generate another escalation hostilities from our enemies. No one needs or wants another InJustice League.

Superman: Point taken, but the option remains to vote "no" on all candidates. So, I nominate Icon for League membership.

The image of Icon, a dark-skinned man with his hair closely shaven, wearing a domino over his eyes, with a red long-sleeve top and black pants and boots, with a golden O in the center of his chest, secured by four black straps, and a dark green cape over it all.

Green Arrow: Why? Because you suspect Icon might be Kryptonian like you did with Captain Marvel?

Green Arrow teases from across the table. Captain Marvel perks up at Oliver's left.

Shazam: You thought I was Kryptonian? Cool!

Clark shoots Billy a nervous look, while Diana only stares at the Marvel for a moment before turning to Kal El, placing a hand on his forearm.

Wonder Woman: Icon interests me also. As does his protége, Rocket.

A dark-skinned girl, probably about seventeen, compared to her mentor she is far more Punk in her look. Her hair cut short above her open cowl that negates the need for a mask, meshing perfectly into the bodysuit she wears under her coveralls- with the sleeves pushed up to ¾ length. Paired with knee pads and heavy-duty boots as well as heavy gloves the only splash of color is her wide red belt with bright blue accents.

Wonder Woman: Athena knows the league could use more female members.

Black Canary: Agreed.

Hawkwoman: Hear, hear.