6: I was given the green light

His hands found my shoulders, and he immediately began to struggle, attempting to break free from the unexpected embrace.

Yet, I held my ground, not allowing him to break free from my grasp, our bodies pressed together. I felt his muscles tense beneath my touch.

This wasn't like me, and I couldn't fathom how I'd summoned the courage to kiss Alex. 

It was as if an unseen force propelled us, an unspoken connection that neither of us could fully comprehend. 

In that moment, our identities seemed to blur, our boundaries fading, our selves melding into each other.

Alex, the cold, rogue, and arrogant person I knew, had never displayed vulnerability. Yet here he was, reacting in a way that felt entirely out of character, and I felt an unexpected surge of power.

 Perhaps it was the intoxication amplifying our emotions, rendering us bolder and more uninhibited.

He struggled for a brief moment, resisting the unexpected intensity of the kiss, but as the moments passed, he began to yield. His hand wrapped around my waist, a silent surrender and a hesitant response that gradually evolved into reciprocation.

He started to respond to the kiss, his mouth opening slightly, and I seized the opportunity, gently thrusting my tongue into his. The connection deepened, a swirling whirlpool of conflicting emotions and desire, drawing us further into this uncharted territory. It was a paradoxical dance, a collision of our differences, and an inexplicable magnetism that defied all rationality.

While sharing a passionate kiss, I gently guided Alex into the bathroom, ensuring the door was securely closed. 

As I ran my fingers through his soft hair, he delicately slid his hands under my t-shirt, causing a thrilling sensation to course through my skin, making me gasp. 

The sound of our lips meeting filled the bathroom, and despite both of us identifying as not gay, an unusual connection seemed to be present.

Alex proceeded to arrange the toilet seat and sat down, prompting me to sit on his lap with my legs on either side. The intensity of our closeness evoked a visceral response from both of us, eliciting moans and sharp breaths. The sensation of our hardened dick pressing against each other was overwhelming, a level of arousal I had never experienced before.

Every inch of my body was ablaze with desire. We broke our kiss, and I began to kiss his neck.

"Mmm," Alex let out a satisfied sigh, tilting his head back with closed eyes. I continued to place kisses on his lips, and my hips began to move involuntarily.

"Leo," Alex breathed out, and his hand traveled down between us, finding my erect member outside my pants and gripping it firmly.

"Wow, Alex," I nearly jumped with pleasure. He maintained his tight hold, prompting me to reach for his t-shirt and eagerly pull it over his head.

He raised both his hands, allowing me to discard his t-shirt, and I did the same with mine. We didn't pay attention to where those t-shirts landed; we were in a bathroom at a night bar, and at that moment, we simply didn't care. It felt like we had lost all sense of restraint.

Our location didn't matter as he claimed my parted lips with his own, his tongue exploring every inch. Now that I was given the green light, I couldn't hold back even if I tried. My back arched as the waves of orgasm surged through my body.

I reluctantly pulled away from his mouth, lowering my head to take his nipple between my lips.

"mmm," Alex let out a sharp exhale, his chest rising. I gently sucked and nibbled on one of his nipples before turning my attention to the other. They were both noticeably hard.

"Leo, I can't hold back any longer," Alex whimpered, and I understood what he meant. So, I stood up on my feet. With a quick, sharp breath, he opened his eyes, and we locked gazes. I could see the same desire in his eyes as in mine.

I proceeded to undo my belt, allowing my pants to slide down my waist along with my underwear. Alex also pushed down his pants. My eyes roamed over his completely naked body as his gaze met mine.

He had the most perfect physique. Alex pulled me close by my waist, and I settled back onto his lap. Our lips met once again in a passionate embrace.