You are Mine

His expression turned blank at my words. I could see his struggle and emotions.

"Leave it. I've brought something for you," I suddenly remembered and walked over to my bag. Alex watched me curiously.

"You've brought something for me?" he asked, disbelief clearly visible on his face. I took a small cake box from my bag and handed it to him. He stared at the box in my hand before taking it.

"Today was my friend's birthday. I'm not fond of sweet treats. I wasn't sure if you liked them either, but the thought of you crossed my mind, so I brought it for you," I explained.

I still couldn't quite comprehend why I had brought the cake for him, but watching everyone enjoy it at the party made me pack a piece for Alex.

"You remembered me? Thank you so much for that. I love cake," he exclaimed.

Seeing genuine excitement on his face brought me relief. He looked incredibly adorable when his face lit up with happiness.

"I'm glad, but I'm sorry. I put it in my bag, so it's probably a bit ruined," I apologized.

"It's okay, the appearance doesn't matter, what matters is who brought it," he said and sat down on the bed, opening the box.

The cake was sticking all over the box, but Alex began to eat without caring about the mess, like a child.

I couldn't help but smile at his childish side. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom, leaving Alex to enjoy his cake.

I was in the middle of a shower when I heard the bathroom door creak open, prompting me to turn my head. There stood Alex at the doorway.
"What are you doing here?" I inquired.

"I want to thank you for the cake," he replied, causing my heart to flutter.

His lengthy fingers began to work on his shirt buttons, gradually revealing his chest. I found it hard to shift my gaze away from his skin.

The shirt slid off his muscular shoulders, and he deftly undid his pants.

Before long, his pants were off, and he stood completely naked before me. My breathing quickened, and I felt a tightness in my chest. My excitement was evident.

Though he hadn't physically touched me yet, I was already captivated by his presence alone. I noticed the proud smile on his face as he closed the gap between us.

He gently held the nape of my neck and drew me into a kiss. As our lips met, a glorious sensation surged inside my stomach.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and drew him closer to my body. As our dicks brushed against each other, we both shivered with pleasure.

Our kiss deepened, and I gently pressed my dick against his.
Alex skillfully moved his tongue into my mouth, exploring every nook and cranny.

Once he was content with our passionate kiss, his lips journeyed to my neck.

"Ahhmmm," I softly moaned, my lower lip caught between my teeth as his kiss overwhelmed me.

He extended his arm behind to turn on the shower, and water cascaded over our bodies.

Alex expertly spun me around, facing the wall, and promptly positioned his dick at my rear entrance.

"I'm sorry in advance, but tonight might be painful for you," he whispered tenderly as he nibbled on my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine upon hearing his words. Before I could gather my thoughts, he penetrated me fully.

His dick hit a sensitive spot within me.
"Ahhhh," I cried out loudly.
"Damn, I fucking love your cries, babe," he murmured as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.