You are First

He ran his thumb over my lips, and I felt my legs go weak. His eyes were so intense, engulfing me.

Alex raised his face and claimed my lips again, and I immediately opened my mouth.
Our tongues collided, the kiss hard and rough, and we lost ourselves in the moment.

When we pulled away, my head was spinning, gasping for breath. Alex smiled, observing my struggle.

I suddenly felt hot under his gaze and took a step away from him, looking around.
After regaining my composure, I moved to my bike, inserted the key, and grabbed my helmet. But Alex grabbed my hand, stopping me. I looked at him, confused.

"Let me come with you," he said, and I raised my eyebrows, surprised.
"Please," he added.

I bit my bottom lip in hesitation, staring at him. Could I trust him? No, of course not.

But... After thinking for a moment, I finally nodded, and his face lit up with a bright smile. I blushed at his reaction.

I handed him a spare helmet and started the bike.
Alex sat behind me, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. My heart almost stopped as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

As soon as we entered my room, Alex pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me. My eyes fluttered shut, my heart racing, a maelstrom of emotions swirling within me.

Alex pressed his hard body against mine, and I whimpered against him, feeling the heat.

My hand ran through his hair as I led him to the bed. We both fell on the bed without breaking the kiss.

Alex suddenly broke our kiss and pulled his t-shirt over his head, his eyes fixed on me. I also reached for my t-shirt, pulled it over, and threw it away.
He leaned over and covered my lips again. I moaned into his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer to me.
Alex moved his kiss to my neck and then to my chest.

He took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked. I moaned so loudly, my back arching.

He moved his lips to my other nipple, and his fingers worked on my nipple which he was just now sucking.

The desire that simmered beneath the surface tightened its grip on me, its intensity growing with each passing second, threatening to consume me entirely.

He unbuttoned my jeans and carefully pulled my underwear down. My dick flip out asking for attention.

I opened my eyes, meeting Alex's gaze as our breaths grew heavy, both of us clearly feeling the intensity of the moment.
"Please keep your eyes on me as I pleasure you," he whispered, causing a rush of warmth to spread across my face.

I clenched my lips, watching intently as he lowered his face. My excitement was evident as my body responded to his touch, and he took me fully into his mouth.

"Alex," I exclaimed, unable to contain the overwhelming sensation. My mind was a whirlwind, and my reactions were involuntary.

He moved his head rhythmically, and I felt a surge of pleasure as my body responded eagerly.
My dick hit the end of his throat. I lift my hip to meet his thrust, as I thrust into his mouth restlessly.

As I neared climax, Alex withdrew his mouth,
I cum hard my body shook so badly.
I struggled for breath as Alex began to undress himself.

My eyes widened at the sight of his bare body, marveling at his perfection, from his abs to his sizable erection glistening with precum.

He flipped me onto my stomach, Alex positioned himself and slowly entered me. The pain was excruciating, making me grip the bedsheets tightly as I cried out.

The pain was so unbearable. I had thought it only felt painful the first time, but I experienced the same pain again.

I was overwhelmed by the sensations once more.

"Relax," Alex whispered, sensing my unease. I made an effort to calm my body, and gradually, the pain lessened.
Alex eased into me slowly and cautiously. With each gentle thrust, I began to feel more comfortable, my body adjusting to his presence.

He kept hitting my sensation spot over and over again, i felt over the moon, not a single word coming out of my throat.

"It's fucking feel good being inside you, Loser" he breathed, his voice filled with desire as he continued to move within me.

I used to dislike when he called me a 'loser,' but now I found it strangely alluring.

"Have you ever been with someone of the same sex before?" I couldn't hold back the question that had been on my mind since our first encounter.

"No, you're my first," he answered, thrusting deeply into me.

"And you?" he inquired. I bit my lip, uncertain how to respond. I had never experienced intimacy with anyone, regardless of gender. This was my first time.

"I asked you something," Alex's impatience broke my reverie.
"No, I've never had sexual relations before. My first time was with you," I replied honestly.

In that moment, I didn't concern myself with whether he would mock me or not.
In that moment, his reaction didn't matter.
Upon hearing my confession, Alex abruptly halted.