7: I'll go gently

I slightly shifted my position as he positioned his penis, releasing precum, near my rear entrance. 

 When I sensed the tip of his dick at the entrance, fear finally gripped me. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Alex for reassurance.

He seemed puzzled. I knew he had experience, but this was my first time. It was my inaugural experience with sex—I had never engaged in it before.

"I'll go gently," he said, probably sensing my discomfort, and cupped my face to reassure me. Before I could nod, he pushed his dick fully inside me, causing me to feel as if my soul had left my body.

"Ahhhh," I let out a loud scream. Alex pulled me into a kiss, muffling my scream.

His initial thrust was forceful and rapid, and it felt like my body was being split in two. The pain was excruciating, and I feared I might lose consciousness at any moment. I clung to his sturdy body, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Fuck, you're fucking tight," Alex groaned as he began moving inside me. My hips moved uncontrollably as he continued with his fast and forceful thrusts.

My head fell back, but Alex held me firmly with both hands, so I stayed in place. There was cum dripping from my dick, which was rubbing against his stomach.

Alex pulled me into a tight hug, and one of his hands slid between us, grabbing my dick, I shivered at his warm touch.

He started to stroke my dick, while still thrusting into me. He didn't slow down; he kept going at a fast pace, taking me into a realm of pleasure.

His strong thrusts and his fingers touching my sensitive penis extended my pleasure, and I felt like I was struggling to handle the intense sensations. But he didn't let me escape.

I was a mixture of sounds and sensations—gargling, whimpering, moaning, and struggling to catch my breath.

I felt like I was soaring, my mind a blur. I held onto Alex tightly, burying my face in his neck for comfort. 

"Oh! Fuck," I gasped. His other hand gripped my hip firmly, holding me in place.

He delivered one final forceful thrust into me, pausing there as he released his warm, thick semen inside me. Almost simultaneously, I experienced my first orgasm too.

My fluids dripped onto his clear skin. Alex nestled his face into my neck, and we stayed silent, catching our breath.

He didn't withdraw right away and stayed inside me, maintaining that intimate connection.

"Leo, Are you okay?" Our attention snapped to Max's voice, and panic surged between us.

"Leo," Max called out again, knocking on the door. He stood just outside. A cold shiver ran down my spine.

"Oh, damn, I'm here," I responded, attempting to stand up quickly. However, my legs failed me momentarily, and I nearly stumbled forward. Alex caught me just in time, bracing me against the wall.

Our gazes remained locked, our chests rising and falling in unison. My heart raced in my chest.

"Is he in there?" Then we heard Ethan's voice.

"Alex," Ethan called out.

"I..." Alex began to speak, but I intervened, covering for him. He looked at me, eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Leo is inside, but I'm not sure about Alex," Max replied.

"Leo, are you all right? Need me to come in?" Max asked, leaning against the door.

"No, I'm good. I'll be out," I responded, swiftly moving away from Alex and pulling up my pants.

I didn't waste any time, grabbing my T-shirt and pulling it over my head. Alex was still staring at me, but I chose to ignore him.

"Stay here, don't come out until I've left," I instructed Alex before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Leo, are you okay?" Max grabbed my shoulder as soon as I stepped out of the door. There was a sharp pain in my backside, making walking uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, trying to dismiss any concern in Max's eyes. I glanced at Ethan and Aiden, who seemed to be in shock, their gazes locked on me.

They were observing me as if they had seen a ghost, and Aiden appeared to be on the verge of saying something, but Ethan stopped him, gripping his arms tightly. "Did you see Alex?" Ethan inquired.

"No," I quickly shook my head without hesitation. 

"Alright," Ethan nodded, and he ushered Aiden out. As they left, I noticed a darkness in their eyes.

"Let's go," Max urged, pulling me out of my thoughts. We began to walk away, but before leaving the bathroom, I couldn't help but glare at the room where Alex was.

I felt a pang of discomfort at the idea of leaving him alone there, but I pushed away the guilt, knowing there was nothing more I could do at that moment.