It Won't Kill Me

Alex:

"What? "
Leo's unexpected revelation echoed in my mind, leaving me utterly surprised.

I couldn't wrap my head around it. Leo shifted his gaze towards me.

"Does it matter?" he inquired. I found myself at a loss for words, unsure of how to respond. Obviously, it held immense importance.

I had never imagined he was inexperienced, and I was his first. It was fucking incredible feeling.

I lowered my head and gently placed a kiss on his lips. He let out a moan as I reinserted my dick into his warmth.
"From now on, this belongs to me.

If you allow anyone else to touch what's mine, I'll push you beyond your limits until you beg for mercy," I threatened, maintaining a fast, intense thrust.

Leo remained silent, but I could sense the tension in his body. I slid my hand between his thighs and took hold of his aroused dick. Leo shivered as I began to jerk his dick.

"This belongs to me too," I asserted, maintaining my actions on his dick and his hole.

"Do you understand?" I asked, but there was no response from Leo, and my frustration got the better of me.
I thrust deeply, using it as a form of reprimand.

"Ahhh," Leo buried his face in the mattress and let out a cry.

"Leo....FUCKING answer me," I demanded once more, and finally, he nodded.

"Leo, say the words," I whispered as I kissed the sensitive spot on his neck.

"All is yours, I'm yours," his voice barely audible. A satisfied smile crept across my lips. It was hard to believe he had remained a virgin until this point.

Given his tough demeanor and personality, he seemed like a typical player. But then, what about Anay?  led me to wonder about Anay.
Aren't they a couple?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My curiosity got the better of me.

"What about Anay? Haven't you two been intimate?" I inquired.

There was a brief pause, and then he responded, dropping a bombshell that left me stunned.

"No, we're just best friends."
My happiness surged within me and, overcome with excitement, I let out a loud groan as I released my cum into his ass.
The sensation was overwhelmingly euphoric. It was an experience like no other.

He was like a potent drug to me. I found myself unable to resist being drawn to him.

Realizing I'm his first made it even more satisfying.

The sensation was beyond words, an unparalleled experience.

I leaned in and planted a tender kiss on the nape of his neck before withdrawing my dick from his hole.
We lay on the bed, both of us panting heavily. I turned my head to look at Leo. His eyes were closed, and his face flushed red.

This was the first time I had the chance to observe him up close. In the dim lighting, he appeared incredibly endearing.

His demeanor exuded tranquility and peace. Leo gradually opened his eyes, taking a brief pause before meeting my gaze.

I caught my breath as our eyes connected. His eyes were sparkling like diamonds, revealing a concealed secret within them.

I had never seen anyone more beautiful than this man before me.

My heart raced, and a warmth I'd never felt before enveloped me. This man was now mine.

I was determined to do anything to keep him by my side. Our relationship couldn't be public, but I could hold him close as my little secret.
My little secret.

As Leo turned his head away, a sudden emptiness washed over me, a sense of panic as if I had lost my reason for living.

I scooted closer, wrapping my arms around him, and burying my face in his neck.

After having sex, I used to always leave without giving a second glance to the woman,  I've never slept with the same woman twice before, but with him, I've already broken many of my rules.

Rule number one: never put your mouth on private parts. Number two: never cuddle after sex. Three: never sleep together more than once. And four: never contact that person after having sex just once.
but with him, it's different. I just want to stay in his arms, feeling his warmth on my body, and kissing him all night long. I know I might sound a bit crazy, but I just can't get enough of him. I'm not sure what's happening to me all of a sudden.

Leo's body responded to my touch with a shiver, and I smiled, knowing the effect I had on him.

"Alex," he grasped my hands, attempting to push me away, but I held on firmly.

"Shh, just sleep. Good night," I whispered, placing a tender kiss on his nape. Leo's grip on my hands relaxed, and his body eased into relaxation.

The morning sun greeted me as I woke up and reached out to the other side of the bed, but it was empty. Panic surged through me and I snapped my eyes open.

I scanned my surroundings and realized I wasn't in my own room; it was unfamiliar. I was in Leo's room. A smile crept across my lips when I saw Leo standing on the balcony.

My feet met the floor, and I picked up my pants from the floor, quickly putting on before heading towards the balcony.

My smile faded as I approached him. Pain gripped my heart. He stood there, distant, his eyes devoid of any emotion, as if his body was only there without a soul

He was smoking rapidly as if his life depended on it.

As I observed him, he finished one cigarette and then lighted another and another.

My gaze shifted to the ashtray, and my eyes widened at the sight of more than ten fresh cigarette butts.

I walked over to him, swiftly plucked half a cigarette from his fingers, and tossed it into the ashtray. Leo looked stunned at my sudden action.

"What the hell, Alex?" he exclaimed, frustration growing evident in his voice. 

"You know those things will kill you, right?" I said, pointing at the discarded cigarette.

He let out a laugh, but it was hollow, devoid of any genuine emotion.

I had never witnessed someone laughing so devoid of feeling.

This wasn't the Leo I knew. Or had I never really noticed him before?

He continued laughing to himself for a few seconds, the smile on his face slowly fading.

"You know, I have too many ways to kill myself if I want to die. Don't worry about it"

He picked up another cigarette from the pack, placed it between his lips, and lit it. I stood there, watching him blow smoke into the air. 

His eyes focused on a distant point, and a faint void smile played at the corner of his lips.

"It won't kill me. If it was going to kill me, I would have died a long time ago," he said, turning his eyes toward me.

I bit the inside of my bottom lip, looking into his cold, vacant eyes.

As a medical student, I understood the meaning his words held and the emptiness in his gaze.

I hadn't expected something like this from a tough person like Leo.

Hearts in the Shadows(m×m)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें