15: You Also want This

Leo

A few minutes later, I arrived at the restaurant where they were having dinner. As I parked my bike, I saw them walking out of the restaurant.

"Leo?" Anay was stunned to see me there.

"Get on the bike," I shouted as I started the bike.

"No, I'm here with them. So sorry, I can't go with you," Anay replied hesitantly, looking at Alex and his friends.

"I don't care. Get on the bike, now!" I snapped, my patience running thin.

"Leo, calm down," Anay said, her voice shaky seeing my cold expression.  But I was already at my limit.

Anay looked at me with a plea in her eyes, silently urging me not to cause any trouble.

Frustration and anger surged through me, but I held myself back, considering Anay's pleading expression.

Alex opened the car door for Anay, and she got in, followed by Alex. Ethan and Aiden took the front seats. As their car left, I followed behind them.

Upon reaching the medical dorm, Anay and Alex got out of the car. Anay waved her hand at them, bidding goodbye before walking away.

I parked my bike and approached Alex, standing in front of him with a stern look.

"What do you want?" I frowned, my anger evident. Alex gave me a sly smile.

"Why? What happened?" He pretended to be innocent. I gritted my teeth and exhaled sharply.

"You guys better stay away from her. If you have a problem with me, come to me."

Alex's smile widened, testing my patience.

"Cool down. We don't have any problem with you. I just wanted to get close to you, so I invited Anay to dinner," Alex replied, leaving me speechless.

"Who wants to get close to you? I don't have any patience to deal with you. I'm warning you. Stay away from Anay," I cautioned Alex and walked to my bike. I don't know why but I felt my heart fluttered by his word.

I started my bike and drove away, seething with anger. I felt like making a U-turn and running my bike over Alex's head.

As soon as I reached my room, I called Anay's mother. I decided to send Anay to her parents for a few days.

Since she had just finished her exams, she had a few days off. If she stayed here, Alex and his friends would probably try to mess with her.

The next morning, Anay went to her parents' place. In the evening, while I was busy with my work, I saw Alex entering a club. He was alone. I cursed under my breath and pretended not to notice him.

Alex came and sat down on a chair, his gaze fixed on me with an insincere smile.

I didn't ask anything; I just made a drink and placed it in front of him. Alex looked at the drink and then back at me.

I had thought he would create problems for me again, but he didn't say anything and took a sip of the drink.

"It's good," he said, taking another sip. I was stunned by his unexpected approval.

I continued working, trying to ignore his watchful gaze. It made me uncomfortable.

"Stop staring at me. Go and sit at a table," I snapped, feeling irritation building up. He smiled as he put down his glass.

"You'll sit with me?" His question caught me off guard.

"What? Are you out of your mind? Invite your friends and get out of my face," I replied, trying to maintain my composure.

"But I want to sit with you," he persisted. I was speechless and frustrated. My heart raced, and I could feel my face warming. I swallowed nervously.

"I don't have time for that," I said, ready to walk away. However, I stopped when I heard his voice.

"Then let me watch you from here," he suggested. I clenched my jaw, taking a deep breath before turning to face him.

Our eyes met, and my heart skipped a beat. His eyes conveyed emotions that his lips didn't. He smiled at me, and I finally averted my gaze, feeling a mix of confusion and attraction.

The entire time, he sat there, watching me as I worked. I didn't say anything to him, even though I felt extremely uncomfortable.

As the night progressed, people slowly began to leave, and it was time to close the bar.

After finishing my work and changing my clothes, I came out to find him standing by my bike.

"What are you doing here?" I frowned as I approached him.

"Waiting for you," he said with a smile. I was so fed up with this behavior.

"Seriously, Alex, what do you really want from me?" I asked.

His smile faded, and he stepped closer to me. I looked at him, confused. He raised his hand and cupped my face, but I pushed him away.

"What..... What are you doing?" My expression darkened. He grabbed my waist and forcefully pulled me towards him, making me stumble against his chest.

"Alex..." I was about to shout, but he closed my mouth with a passionate kiss.

I was stunned, my eyes widened in shock, and I placed both my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. But he wrapped his arms around me so tightly, trapping me.

I felt weak from his kiss and stopped struggling. If I wanted to, I could push him away, but I didn't.

He licked, sucked, and nibbled my lips when I didn't open my mouth.

"Open your mouth," he whispered as he slightly pulled away from my lips. I looked at him stubbornly.

Alex sighed, seeing I was determined. His palm reached out to hold my face, and I shivered at his touch.

"Don't be stubborn. See, your body reacts to my touch. I know you also want this," his voice was so tempting and hoarse.