EIGHTEEN

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Uh uh," Blair objected, shaking her head rapidly

Cristina had told Callie to sit down so she could give her a haircut.

"Gimme," Blair looked at Cristina with a deadpan, holding her hand out for the scissors.

Cristina rolled her eyes but coughed them up anyways. With a gown thrown over Callie, Blair went to stand behind her.

"What style we thinking, Callie?" Blair asked, taking the comb Cristina had brought out to comb through Callie's really pretty, but also pretty think, long hair.

"Oh, so Walking Talking Library is a hairdresser now?" Cristina asked, watching with her arms crossed.

"Better one than you," Blair shrugged. "Go unpack your boxes, Boozy."

"Hey, you know what you need, to, uh, get this place done?" Callie said to Cristina. "You need to throw a housewarming party."

The snipping noises ceased as Blair looked up from Callie's hair because she wanted to see Cristina's reaction. She had trouble reading her, so she wasn't sure if she would like the idea of a party or if she would despise it.

Cristina pursed her lips, her eyes squinting in mild confusion as she stopped cutting open a box.

"Put a little pressure on yourself—" Callie was going to try and explain her reasoning, but Cristina immediately agreed.

"Oh, my god, we should totally throw a housewarming party."

The other two girls laughed at her enthusiasm, and Cristina ran from the box towards something Blair was unsure of, and she went back to fixing Callie's hair.

"Can I see?" Callie asked, and Blair handed her a mirror.

Callie held the mirror up, looking at the job Blair had done, her lips forming a surprised "o" shape before smiling. She looked at Blair over her shoulder. "Oh, my god," she gasped. "You should quit teaching and do this full time."

"Shut up," Blair replied, shaking her head and putting the scissors down onto one of the boxes. She walked towards Cristina, her hands on her hips while Callie gathered her cut hair into the gown they had put her into to make sure it didn't escape onto the floor—though she did have quite a good amount of hair scattered already.

"Tonight," Cristina said, piking up her phone, which was evident to Blair now that it was what she was fishing for in her disorganized piles. "I'll text everyone. I have several credit cards and nothing to do. We are going shopping." She pointed at Blair, "You. You just look like you're good at throwing decorated parties."

"Um... thank you?" Blair looked at her, unsure if that was a complement or not.

"I need furniture," Cristina realized, looking at all the boxes of stuff she had, but no real furniture. "We're going to the mall."