TWENTY EIGHT

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚jackson avery and blair macaspac's teen years are back in the chat

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
jackson avery and blair macaspac's teen years are back in the chat...
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

April Kepner asked Jackson Avery to tell stories about how he and Blair Macaspac became friends...

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

The scholarship girl and the surgical legacy. The first generation Filipino-American and the medical royalty. How did they become best friends exactly? Well, it all started with a cabin in the woods and a little bit of teen jealousy.

Blair paused. She was in the middle of bringing her coffee mug to her mouth when she heard Jackson's question. She squinted at him over the rim of the mug.

"Huh?" Blair asked, her tone indicating how caught off guard she was.

This was now their third time doing homework together at the cafe together. She had a test in her science class coming up and wanted Jackson to check her answers on her practice test once she finished it.

"I dunno," Jackson shrugged, looking between her and his notebook expectantly. "Thought maybe you'd wanna come."

"To a random cabin in the woods with a bunch of people I don't know just because we're having a three day Halloweekend?" she questioned, finally taking that sip of her drink now.

"You'll know me," he shrugged.

"Oh, great, I'll kinda know one person," she said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes playfully and set her mug down. "How do you know these people?"

"Some guys from the football team asked if I wanna come, said I can bring a friend if that makes me more comfortable," he shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring the "kinda" that came out of her mouth.